Page 3 of 387 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Resetting Thread

Bells
    3DS
    3411-0963-6163
    Items: User Title Color ChangeCakeUser Title ChangeAvatar Animation
    3500+ resets so far

I took a break from AC for the last two weeks and restarted again yesterday.
    I just chose one of the four maps he showed me on the first reset this time. I ended up getting a pretty lovely map with some nice villagers (Lolly, Willow). Plus I got Mott on the third try when I used the villager reset trick.
    Let's see how long this town will last... I can't help it!
    ♥ Currently playing: New Leaf! ♥
    Livia

...Mayor of...

☆Magica☆

BonbonStinkyPaulaO'HareMarshalGenjiColtonTangyFangCole
    I don't sell/buy villagers.
    I'm a time traveler.

I have time traveled live 6 times or something,sometimes i feel like I should have never done it but i don't reset. I just never do it again from then on, but i still regret the times i did time travel instead of going with the flow (sob sob)

Bells
    3DS
    4098-3079-3509
    I have a nasty habit of resetting. I've done it plenty of times on previous games. I get bored of my town layout and love the idea of fresh starts. Maybe I will in the future, but I'll wait until I can get a second copy cheap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dj k.k View Post
    I have time traveled live 6 times or something,sometimes i feel like I should have never done it but i don't reset. I just never do it again from then on, but i still regret the times i did time travel instead of going with the flow (sob sob)
    You regret it every time and never do it again... yet you have time traveled six times. lol

Bells
    3DS
    1805-2482-7196
    NN ID
    Kippla
    Items: Happy Home DesignerAstral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10September Birthstone (Sapphire)The Bell Tree Fair 2013 PatchPokéball
Gift received at 10-16-2013, 02:00 PM from KelseyHendrix
Message: you're the sweetest of all strawberries, the cutest of all babes.

i love you, lil kippla. <33Cake
    Reseting is a very nasty habit that will take you a while to break. Beware.

I'm reseting for the THIRD TIME for, well, no reason. It's a habit, bro. But Static won't leave and he's getting annoying.
    Formerly Kippla

Found my town. ♥ Finalllyyyy omg. I love it. Triangle grass, teardrop pond, nice neighbors, interesting building locations.. I adore it. I'll post a picture of my map probably tomorrow. Can't do it now because I have to get off. Just thought I'd give out an update.

I love it. c:

Bells
    3DS
    1349-5259-6997
    Items: Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-22-2015, 08:11 PM from Javocado
Gift received at 12-20-2015, 11:18 PM from Maruchan
O'er hill and dale, telling their tale
Gaily they ring while people sing
Songs of good cheer, Pink Gift is here 

Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas
Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas
Pink Gift they send, on without end
Their joyful tone to every home ・:★.Blue Mote of FlameWaluigi Easter EggThe Bell Tree Fair 2014 PatchGreen BalloonAstral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Gift received at 09-08-2014, 07:19 PM from Flop
Message: If you get one of these, I consider you a good friend.  :)Cherry (Fruit)Classic Easter EggGold Super Mailbox森
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Found my town. ♥ Finalllyyyy omg. I love it. Triangle grass, teardrop pond, nice neighbors, interesting building locations.. I adore it. I'll post a picture of my map probably tomorrow. Can't do it now because I have to get off. Just thought I'd give out an update.

I love it. c:
    Thats great! Though I believe Pancetti ruins both of our towns with her ugliness xD

Bells
    3DS
    2208-5276-1489
    Items: CakeMailbox3 EnvelopesUser Title Color ChangeUser Title ChangeUser Title ChangeUser Title Change
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderstar100 View Post
    I don't get why people would reset, Animal Crossing is your life basically, I would only reset if I cheated (time travel or something)
    Really? Might need to put down the 3DS and venture outside the house.
    [CENTER]

Villager Trades:

Spoiler

Bells
    3DS
    0774-4457-3311
    Items: August Birthstone (Peridot)September Birthstone (Sapphire)Silver Mailbox
    Okay, I need your help. AGAIN.
    I was happy with my town for some weeks, but now I'm not anymore. There would be awesome spots to put a PWP, but Isabelle is so stupid and ruins my plans all the time. I love my villagers, but I hate my layout. My cousin could hold my best villagers for me until I get a new town, that wouldn't be a problem.

Dream code: 6300 - 2191 - 0163

Please don't say something like 'This is your decision'. I wouldn't post here if I don't need your help. Be honest..

Edot: Oh, I forgot.. I haven't got enough money for a digital copy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Miggi; 08-23-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Bells
    3DS
    1805-2482-7196
    NN ID
    Kippla
    Items: Happy Home DesignerAstral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10September Birthstone (Sapphire)The Bell Tree Fair 2013 PatchPokéball
Gift received at 10-16-2013, 02:00 PM from KelseyHendrix
Message: you're the sweetest of all strawberries, the cutest of all babes.

i love you, lil kippla. <33Cake
    I agree, that layout is cramped and hardly much space for PWPs. I recommend reseting.
    Formerly Kippla

Bells
    3DS
    3368-4747-6813
    Items: Cake
Gift received at 10-10-2013, 01:22 PM from gingerbread
Message: Thank you for being so kind :) <3Silver MailboxMailboxUser Title Color Change
    I'm planning on resetting but I have possibly one person to hold Fang/ Chrissy but I need 2 people so would anyone be a star possibly hold Fang and Chrissy? :3 It won't be longer than a week.c: In return I can help find your deamies Thanks
    ベッドから出たくない。
    Mayor Tay of ...(⺣◡⺣)♡*.
    - Dreamies (0/10)(。•́︿•̀。)
    Trying to save TBT for Username change whelp.