The Resetting Thread

3500+ resets so far

I took a break from AC for the last two weeks and restarted again yesterday.
I just chose one of the four maps he showed me on the first reset this time. I ended up getting a pretty lovely map with some nice villagers (Lolly, Willow). Plus I got Mott on the third try when I used the villager reset trick.
Let's see how long this town will last... I can't help it!

I have time traveled live 6 times or something,sometimes i feel like I should have never done it but i don't reset. I just never do it again from then on, but i still regret the times i did time travel instead of going with the flow (sob sob)

I have a nasty habit of resetting. I've done it plenty of times on previous games. I get bored of my town layout and love the idea of fresh starts. Maybe I will in the future, but I'll wait until I can get a second copy cheap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have time traveled live 6 times or something,sometimes i feel like I should have never done it but i don't reset. I just never do it again from then on, but i still regret the times i did time travel instead of going with the flow (sob sob)

You regret it every time and never do it again... yet you have time traveled six times. lol

Reseting is a very nasty habit that will take you a while to break. Beware.

I'm reseting for the THIRD TIME for, well, no reason. It's a habit, bro. But Static won't leave and he's getting annoying.

Found my town. ♥ Finalllyyyy omg. I love it. Triangle grass, teardrop pond, nice neighbors, interesting building locations.. I adore it. I'll post a picture of my map probably tomorrow. Can't do it now because I have to get off. Just thought I'd give out an update.

I love it. c:

Found my town. ♥ Finalllyyyy omg. I love it. Triangle grass, teardrop pond, nice neighbors, interesting building locations.. I adore it. I'll post a picture of my map probably tomorrow. Can't do it now because I have to get off. Just thought I'd give out an update.

I love it. c:

Thats great! Though I believe Pancetti ruins both of our towns with her ugliness xD

I don't get why people would reset, Animal Crossing is your life basically, I would only reset if I cheated (time travel or something)

Really? Might need to put down the 3DS and venture outside the house.

Okay, I need your help. AGAIN.
I was happy with my town for some weeks, but now I'm not anymore. There would be awesome spots to put a PWP, but Isabelle is so stupid and ruins my plans all the time. I love my villagers, but I hate my layout. My cousin could hold my best villagers for me until I get a new town, that wouldn't be a problem.
m54_68lve738d.jpg

Dream code: 6300 - 2191 - 0163

Please don't say something like 'This is your decision'. I wouldn't post here if I don't need your help. Be honest..

Edot: Oh, I forgot.. I haven't got enough money for a digital copy.

Attachments

• m54_68lve738d.jpg
    m54_68lve738d.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,551
Last edited:
I agree, that layout is cramped and hardly much space for PWPs. I recommend reseting.

I'm planning on resetting but I have possibly one person to hold Fang/ Chrissy but I need 2 people so would anyone be a star possibly hold Fang and Chrissy? :3 It won't be longer than a week.c: In return I can help find your deamies:D Thanks:)

i would like to reset for a different map layout but i have over 80mil bells, 4 houses with 1 fully upgraded and the other 3 just need room expanding, good pwps (tower, light house, fairy tale stuff), final store upgrade, 5 (soon 7) dreamies and a ton of items.
so yeah. no resetting for me.
luckily i have a second town which i can reset as much as want ^^

On topic whats the safest way to reset on purpose for the reset center and resetii for funny text stuff since we can take pictures.

This is going to be funnier then wack a mole im looking forward to reseting he says no I say yes after a save, save and continue Will be a big player in this granddaddy of all*stuff when he pops up outside of my doorstep ill be ready for him. Wild World he was bad now I have control of him.

I'm currently resetting my second town. I can't seem to find a map I like. I know roughly what I'm looking for, but my game just loves to throw maps with those squiggly rivers (the type that dip down in the middle) at me. :(

Last edited:
First post here, hi! :)

I think I could use a second opinion or something about the possibility of restarting... First, the things I've grown to hate:

-River layout with useless, thin strips of land in north and west
-Re-Tail a little too far from the dock
-Split beach
-Generally cramped layout that makes placing PWPs hard
-Oranges as native fruit
-Beach on right

Things I like:

-The blue train station
-The blue town hall (I love the interior)
-Circle grass
-Villagers that are above average (Hamphrey, Chief, Zucker, Marshal, Zell, Diana, Phoebe, Skye, Rosie and Bianca)
-T&T Emporium
-Lots of donations in museum
-And lots of PWPs unlocked...

I'm really not sure what to do here, maybe I need a second game or something. :eek:

Back