The Resetting Thread

I want my old map back ;_; *cries*

And I'm going to name my town Twinleaf instead of Undella.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This map was soooooo close to being awesome.
Photo on 2014-06-09 at 17.06.jpg

omg 50,000th attachment

Last edited:
The pond in the town hall and retail would just not allow any pathing, it's honestly too crowded on the right side. ;-;

Both of those maps are pretty good Poliwag~ I kinda like the first one better though.
Elsa's right about the 2nd map being too crowded on the right side.

Searching for good maps WITH the fruit I wanted just made it so I never got the map I wanted, so I just settled for pears. Perfect cherries would have looked so much better, but I had no choice.

;____; Been hunting for a map all day with apples and a non yellow town hall. I'm hoping to get a river that comes from the right side.

Omfg I'm screaming right now because I got Zucker from plot resetting! Took me two irl days to get a decent plot location and it was him. ; A ;

It's my first time ever getting an octopi villager. So excited fkjdskfjs.

UncYwxd.png

Trying to find a map with this river, it was the first map I had when I got the game last year ;A; I'd like to have it again.

Screen Shot 2014-06-09 at 12.54.21 PM.png
Ah, I feel your pain Kenny. I'm trying to look for a map with specifically this river and apples. ;;
I've came across it the few times but the plaza / town hall / retail were all in strange locations.

I'll settle for peaches or apples if I find that map, I don't like pears or cherries and I already have oranges, and I really don't like the yellow town hall D:

Same, I'm being really picky with the fruits. I won't settle for anything other than apples - and I don't like the yellow town hall either but you could just upgrade it later? Unless you're planning to keep it the way it is ^^

and I think I came across that map poliwag, haha. Theres a bunch of space for pwp's on the top so it's wonderful.

Last edited:
Same, I'm being really picky with the fruits. I won't settle for anything other than apples - and I don't like the yellow town hall either but you could just upgrade it later? Unless you're planning to keep it the way it is ^^

and I think I came across that map poliwag, haha. Theres a bunch of space for pwp's on the top so it's wonderful.

wait why wouldn't you keep it D:
ugh i'm not going to get a map today am i...

wait why wouldn't you keep it D:
ugh i'm not going to get a map today am i...
I didn't keep it because I'm looking for a different river. It is a nice map though!
Keep trying and you're sure to find something to settle with.

Back