• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Resetting Thread

I want my old map back ;_; *cries*

And I'm going to name my town Twinleaf instead of Undella.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This map was soooooo close to being awesome.
Photo on 2014-06-09 at 17.06.jpg

omg 50,000th attachment

Last edited:
The pond in the town hall and retail would just not allow any pathing, it's honestly too crowded on the right side. ;-;

Both of those maps are pretty good Poliwag~ I kinda like the first one better though.
Elsa's right about the 2nd map being too crowded on the right side.

Yeah, you guys are right. And the map had ORANGES, so even if it was amazing I would have reset.

Searching for good maps WITH the fruit I wanted just made it so I never got the map I wanted, so I just settled for pears. Perfect cherries would have looked so much better, but I had no choice.

;____; Been hunting for a map all day with apples and a non yellow town hall. I'm hoping to get a river that comes from the right side.

Omfg I'm screaming right now because I got Zucker from plot resetting! Took me two irl days to get a decent plot location and it was him. ; A ;

It's my first time ever getting an octopi villager. So excited fkjdskfjs.

UncYwxd.png

Trying to find a map with this river, it was the first map I had when I got the game last year ;A; I'd like to have it again.

Screen Shot 2014-06-09 at 12.54.21 PM.png
Ah, I feel your pain Kenny. I'm trying to look for a map with specifically this river and apples. ;;
I've came across it the few times but the plaza / town hall / retail were all in strange locations.

I'll settle for peaches or apples if I find that map, I don't like pears or cherries and I already have oranges, and I really don't like the yellow town hall D:

Same, I'm being really picky with the fruits. I won't settle for anything other than apples - and I don't like the yellow town hall either but you could just upgrade it later? Unless you're planning to keep it the way it is ^^

and I think I came across that map poliwag, haha. Theres a bunch of space for pwp's on the top so it's wonderful.

Last edited:
Same, I'm being really picky with the fruits. I won't settle for anything other than apples - and I don't like the yellow town hall either but you could just upgrade it later? Unless you're planning to keep it the way it is ^^

and I think I came across that map poliwag, haha. Theres a bunch of space for pwp's on the top so it's wonderful.

wait why wouldn't you keep it D:
ugh i'm not going to get a map today am i...

wait why wouldn't you keep it D:
ugh i'm not going to get a map today am i...
I didn't keep it because I'm looking for a different river. It is a nice map though!
Keep trying and you're sure to find something to settle with.

Back