• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Resetting Thread

I'm still resetting. :/
Right now I'm looking for peaches and not so many rocks or ponds.
Just a map that looks different from the rest of my other towns...
I'mma end up just settling.

I'm map resetting as well! I've found a few good ones but messed up my face, lol.

So I'm plot resetting for my 9th villager and literally every time I reset the plot will only place itself right next to my house. If it's not next to my house then it's no where to be found on my map. Is this some sort of bug or something?? It's really irritating.

I think I found a town I'm going to go with. I like my map, and most of my starters. I'm only going to have to move out two or three. (I guess that isn't most, but you get it.) Plus, it has apples, which is the only fruit my sister can't supply me with.

Should I keep this map? It's kind of decent...
28lf9yt.jpg

edit: nvm i spelled my own name wrong...

Last edited:
My town has two holding ponds, but the second one is by my camping area so it looks natural and it's out of the way. I don't mind it at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The second one isn't bad, which is why I said that ^

I'm thinking of resetting only because I think my town might be corrupted. I reset a few weeks ago and noticed in my new town that I didn't have a perfect peach. I got one from someone and planted it, still nothing just regular. Not to mention I barely get any visitors like Redd or Katrina, it's really weird. Could anyone hold somethings for me while I reset?

My town has two holding ponds, but the second one is by my camping area so it looks natural and it's out of the way. I don't mind it at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The second one isn't bad, which is why I said that ^

It seemed too crowded so I didn't choose it.
Also I reeeeally want to see what your map looks like :D

I'll upload a pic once my sister is out of her League of legends game :p You guys might not like it, but I do.

Last edited:
Back