The Resetting Thread

Woo I think I finally found it!
I have a nice map with the villagers Freya, Cookie, Celia, Roald, and Derwin.

Messed up my house placement.
I HATE THIS SO MUCH OMG.

Last edited:
So I've found I REALLY hate fishing on the side beach. I much prefer to fish on the south facing beach. Of course my current map has a TINY south beach. And my west facing beach is SUPER long with the only entrance being all the way at the top of the map....Still not restarting cause I like my villagers but that might change....

I finally settled with a map I think would be okay. I just hate doing the paths and stuff I know where I want my villagers but it would take super long because there's so much open space. Good thing is beau was my starter villager and Marshal moved in XD

I haven't been here in a while...and I'm too lazy to check every post since my last one. But good luck to everyone nonetheless! I recently found a town and I'm planning on keeping it for a long time. I started out with a dream villager and won a giveaway for Marshal today (sorry if that sounds rude, I don't mean to brag). I hope y'all find wonderful towns yourselves ♥

Found a layout that I absolutely love with the villagers Whitney, Wolfgang, Scoot, Bettina, and Nate.
Wolfgang is the only one I intend on keeping, if I don't mess up my house placement this is for sure a keeper.

I feel like crying I messed it up again.

Last edited:
A lot of times I mess up & put my house 1 square off, but in the preview it looks okay. That's why I use patterns to square out my tent every time so I'm SURE I don't mess it up.

So this is an old picture of my map:
2cffqqc.jpg

I have ~7 of my villagers lined up at the bottom now. But there's only two blocks to the cliff. Which makes pattern paths ugly and (presumably) dirt paths super ugly. So I'm 99% sure I have to reset. *cries* Here is my dream address. It's outdated but you get the idea: 5300-4082-6473

I hate myself sometimes. I just reset my town because it had a brown train station, no other reason than that. I feel like I'm never going to get to play this game. .____.

I hate myself sometimes. I just reset my town because it had a brown train station, no other reason than that. I feel like I'm never going to get to play this game. .____.

Why care about the train station when you can just upgrade it? That's my logic with the station.

So this is an old picture of my map:
2cffqqc.jpg

I have ~7 of my villagers lined up at the bottom now. But there's only two blocks to the cliff. Which makes pattern paths ugly and (presumably) dirt paths super ugly. So I'm 99% sure I have to reset. *cries* Here is my dream address. It's outdated but you get the idea: 5300-4082-6473

Also i accidentally time traveled D:

Edit: I got Daisy to move into the row of houses, and it seems a lot better somehow! :D And I looked at some dirt paths online and they might look nice. So I think I won't reset.

Last edited:
Why care about the train station when you can just upgrade it? That's my logic with the station.

Well, two reasons:

1. I like to keep the default station, I don't like the upgrades.
2. I don't like to wifi with people very much. :v

Anyway, I've found a town because I decided to suck it up because I really wanted to play this game for once :b I have everything I needed, actually. Quite happy now.

I've came across a perfect map.. and when I got out the train station.
I saw Bob, Kabuki and Diana, the town was apples - but I messed up on my face.

I'll probably give away the cats before I start resetting again.

Hello everyone! c: I wanted to restart my town, but unfortunately I dont have anyone to hold all my things and one villager. I'm not sure if its against the rules to ask this here, but I would really love if anyone could help me out?

Thanks in advance!

I spent four hours resetting for Sprinkle. About halfway through I realized I could just campsite reset, but by then I was too far gone.

Back