• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Resetting Thread

Woo I think I finally found it!
I have a nice map with the villagers Freya, Cookie, Celia, Roald, and Derwin.

Messed up my house placement.
I HATE THIS SO MUCH OMG.

Last edited:
So I've found I REALLY hate fishing on the side beach. I much prefer to fish on the south facing beach. Of course my current map has a TINY south beach. And my west facing beach is SUPER long with the only entrance being all the way at the top of the map....Still not restarting cause I like my villagers but that might change....

I finally settled with a map I think would be okay. I just hate doing the paths and stuff I know where I want my villagers but it would take super long because there's so much open space. Good thing is beau was my starter villager and Marshal moved in XD

I haven't been here in a while...and I'm too lazy to check every post since my last one. But good luck to everyone nonetheless! I recently found a town and I'm planning on keeping it for a long time. I started out with a dream villager and won a giveaway for Marshal today (sorry if that sounds rude, I don't mean to brag). I hope y'all find wonderful towns yourselves ♥

Found a layout that I absolutely love with the villagers Whitney, Wolfgang, Scoot, Bettina, and Nate.
Wolfgang is the only one I intend on keeping, if I don't mess up my house placement this is for sure a keeper.

I feel like crying I messed it up again.

Last edited:
A lot of times I mess up & put my house 1 square off, but in the preview it looks okay. That's why I use patterns to square out my tent every time so I'm SURE I don't mess it up.

So this is an old picture of my map:
2cffqqc.jpg

I have ~7 of my villagers lined up at the bottom now. But there's only two blocks to the cliff. Which makes pattern paths ugly and (presumably) dirt paths super ugly. So I'm 99% sure I have to reset. *cries* Here is my dream address. It's outdated but you get the idea: 5300-4082-6473

I hate myself sometimes. I just reset my town because it had a brown train station, no other reason than that. I feel like I'm never going to get to play this game. .____.

I hate myself sometimes. I just reset my town because it had a brown train station, no other reason than that. I feel like I'm never going to get to play this game. .____.

Why care about the train station when you can just upgrade it? That's my logic with the station.

So this is an old picture of my map:
2cffqqc.jpg

I have ~7 of my villagers lined up at the bottom now. But there's only two blocks to the cliff. Which makes pattern paths ugly and (presumably) dirt paths super ugly. So I'm 99% sure I have to reset. *cries* Here is my dream address. It's outdated but you get the idea: 5300-4082-6473

Also i accidentally time traveled D:

Edit: I got Daisy to move into the row of houses, and it seems a lot better somehow! :D And I looked at some dirt paths online and they might look nice. So I think I won't reset.

Last edited:
Why care about the train station when you can just upgrade it? That's my logic with the station.

Well, two reasons:

1. I like to keep the default station, I don't like the upgrades.
2. I don't like to wifi with people very much. :v

Anyway, I've found a town because I decided to suck it up because I really wanted to play this game for once :b I have everything I needed, actually. Quite happy now.

I've came across a perfect map.. and when I got out the train station.
I saw Bob, Kabuki and Diana, the town was apples - but I messed up on my face.

I'll probably give away the cats before I start resetting again.

Hello everyone! c: I wanted to restart my town, but unfortunately I dont have anyone to hold all my things and one villager. I'm not sure if its against the rules to ask this here, but I would really love if anyone could help me out?

Thanks in advance!

I spent four hours resetting for Sprinkle. About halfway through I realized I could just campsite reset, but by then I was too far gone.

Back