How often do you use 3D?

Pretty much never, although sometimes I'll be like "Oh, I wonder what this looks like with 3D on", turn it on for 5 seconds, and turn it back off. It hurts my eyes u.u

I cant believe that almost everyone NEVER uses it!! I use it almost all the time for all my 3ds games. I had no idea it hurt so many eyes or caused so many headaches... I guess im the lucky one. New Leaf looks fantastic in 3D mode IMO. The 2D just looks so flat and meh by comparison. As long as I can conveniently plug in, it's on. To each his own!

I play ACNL on the go a lot, so I never play it in 3d to conserve the battery. This is pretty much true for all my 3DS games though, lol. Even if I can plug it into the charger easily I don't turn on the 3d for any game, it's just annoying that you gotta keep your head straight all the time, otherwise the screen will get all wonky.

I used to use it more often, but I play more often now when I'm not near a plug point so I don't use it to conserve the juice!

I don't think I've ever used the 3D function on ANY game with the 3DS. It hurts my eyes and I hate having to keep it still to be effective. :T Plus it eats my battery life.

You know, sometimes I forget that I can play games in 3D, until I accidentally push the switch thing. :p
So never... it hurts x.x

I don't get headaches or anything from 3D, but I find it annoying because a lot of the time when I'm playing games I'll be all lopsided with my head hanging down from the chair and my feet sticking out and stuff, and since you need to have your head perfectly centered or else it looks all blurry, it just doesn't work. XD

Always.
It's a 3DS, that's what it's for and one of the main reasons I bought it. And to me the 3D effect makes games look way better, I think Mario Kart 7 looks better than Mario Kart Wii just because of the 3D.

I tried playing Animal Crossing in 2D, but that's like I'm playing Wild World 2, it doesn't look that good.

I don't use it at all (in NL or otherwise). I don't like it. I bought my 3DS simply because I liked the titles announced for it - not for the 3D. x)

Back