How often do you use 3D?

I never used it while playing ACNL. The 3D in ACNL isn't that impressive imo.
For other games, I use it during cut scenes.

Same here. I'd probably turn it on more often, though, if I weren't so short sighted - I can't see a thing from the angle at which you need to look at the screen XD" but it's still a nice touch. Feels nice to get so immersed in game graphics every once in a while.

Ehh. . pretty much never. It hurts my eyes. (。_+)\

For the sake of battery life and my eyes, I almost always play with the 3D off. I will turn it on for a few minutes here and there to see the contrast between 2D and 3D.

I never use the 3D on the 3DS. It hurts my eyes. Even if it didn't, I don't see the appeal of 3D in games, so I wouldn't use it.

Never. It has to be in a certain spot for every move just to get a decent look. I can't focus. Gives me a headache.

80% of the time, the 3D is on. I got used to it easily and only use my 3DS for New Leaf, so why not use it?
The 3D in this game is pretty good compared to other things and games out there.
When the 3D is off, it's because I have a migraine which I get very often. (Once or twice a week.)

I barely have 3D on. I don't know why but the vibrant colors of New Leaf with 3D aren't a good combination to me, it's a pretty strong one actually.

It's very cute in ACNL, but I'm always moving my position while playing, so I never keep 3D on because it's a pain to keep myself at the right angle!

The only time I ever use the 3D in New Leaf is when Shrunk is giving a comedy performance.

I find most games use the 3D very gimmickly. I usually try out the 3D with every new purchase, but tend to keep it off to save battery life. I will turn it on eevry once in a while for fun, but for the most part it stays off. One of my friends almost always has it on and I can't see what he's doing in his game as I can't see what's going on from a side view.

I only use the 3D when I go to take a picture in ACNL. Otherwise it stays off because it makes things very fuzzy.

99.99% of the time, it's off. I've only ever turned it on the lowest setting just to see how it looked briefly.

Back