• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hide and Seek with MY Villagers!?!??

Aurora

Old School Member
Bells
Tia, Pompom, and Gala just played Hide and Seek with me in my own town! How freaking adorable!!

I had no idea you could do this. O_O

Last edited:
Tia, Pompom, and Gala just played Hide and Seek with me in my own town! How freaking adorable!!

I had no idea you could do this. O_O

I love playing hide and seek with them too! I just wish that there were more mini games i could play with them like big catching or fishing. Maybe in the next game version?

Peanut, kody and blaire played this with me a few days ago
They arent very good at hiding though, they keep sticking their heads out.

We did this in CF all the time! My favorite was when they would hide behind the little house signs......O_O SUCH BAD HIDING!

I like hide and seek with the villagers, it's just amusing to see them hiding behind very small objects and poking their heads out.

Last edited:
I had a mini fangasm when I found out, lol. It's so damn adorable.

I just wish that there were more activities you could do with them - especially during holidays.

I've been asked to play twice. Ed usually starts the game. Rudy and Ozzie are always in on it. I'm just afraid I won't find them.

Yup!Love it so much,only happened once though,anyone have info on how to make them play it more?(friendship level,personality etc.)

Yup!Love it so much,only happened once though,anyone have info on how to make them play it more?(friendship level,personality etc.)

Anyone asks you (okay, not sure about the cranky villagers..) and it all starts in just a normal conversation.

I've only been asked to play hide and seek once during the time I've had my town. They used to ask me all the time in City Folk(at least daily) and I loved it. It may have been a thing in Wild World, too, but I'm not completely sure.

I love playing it
Played it about 5 times and have only lost once where I didn't know they hid on the beach!
The prizes are a little bad though.

I love playing it
Played it about 5 times and have only lost once where I didn't know they hid on the beach!
The prizes are a little bad though.

I think the main point of it is to increase your friendship. But hey, you can never say no to a couple of bells...

I play it at least daily. Usually Mathilda, Hopper, or Julian start it, and they're the three that always play.

That being said, crankies can start it, because Hopper asks quite frequently. ^-^

I've played it a few times, but had to refuse the last time as I was switching it off. Although when Rooney joins in, I'd rather he stayed hiding!

Back