What do you do with gyroids?

I sell them. They creep me out.

I had a museum exhibit full of them but they don't really have a purpose (plus only 4 of them move at once :/) They also take up lots of space because there's so many of them >_> So I sold them and made that exhibit my personal closet.

Or I give them to villagers I don't like xD

I used to have a room full of them in the museum, but after awhile I sold them. The other day I found a warbloid and thought it was pretty cute so I put that one in my house. And I'm saving the howloids, but that's about it.

I've never really liked them. I always sell them, but today I found a cute pink one and swapped it out in Club LOL. I'm just curious to know what other people do with them :p

Swapped? I'm confused lol. I sell mine, they freak me out

I actually keep the ones I like. Like sproids, bowtoids and lullaboids. Maybe croakoids.

Otherwise, I sell the ones I dislike or don't really have an interest in.

I keep a "pet" Gyroid named Sonus. I turn him off when he's sleeping, drop fruit in front of him and pretend he eats it, and pick him up and walk him around town every now and then.

And that's why I'm the Element of Creativity instead of my friends who just mail them away...

Love this.

Lol I've been trying to make sure every one of my villagers each have their own gyroid pet

I try to give them ones that matches their personality

I collect them and keep them in my museum exhibits. I have about half of them so far. The duplicates I store away to trade for ones I still need. c:

I used to have three of the green ones in the bottom corner of my house for feng shui points. Now they're just sitting in my closet... I should probably open a museum exhibit to display them in.

I have saved every one I've gotten to mail at the Post Office. I STILL don't have them all cataloged and have over 160... -_-

Gyroid exhibit! My room's getting full though. I like to keep some of them too. My favorites are the gargloid as well as the mega tootoid for obvious reasons. xD

I collect them. I am using all 4 accounts and I plan on having a different set for every room of every house eventually.

I collect them, mostly collecting dust in the Museum. As time passes, I find that I like particular gyroids more and more. My favorites so far are the warbloids, gargloids, dekoids, freakzoids, and poltergoids. I show 'em off in my house and Club LOL!

Back