• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you do with gyroids?

hanzy

Bells
New Horizons Token
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cherry (Fruit)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
I've never really liked them. I always sell them, but today I found a cute pink one and swapped it out in Club LOL. I'm just curious to know what other people do with them :p

I have them in a room in the museum. I find them creepy, but I'm making a little gyroid maze in there! Shame you can only have a few on at once, I wanted a whole orchestra!!!

I keep a "pet" Gyroid named Sonus. I turn him off when he's sleeping, drop fruit in front of him and pretend he eats it, and pick him up and walk him around town every now and then.

And that's why I'm the Element of Creativity instead of my friends who just mail them away...

I keep a "pet" Gyroid named Sonus. I turn him off when he's sleeping, drop fruit in front of him and pretend he eats it, and pick him up and walk him around town every now and then.

And that's why I'm the Element of Creativity instead of my friends who just mail them away...

You have just inspired me to find the perfect gyroid pet. Thankyou!!! I cant wait to start a new journey of life XD

Gyroids, they are automatically placed into the selling bin of Reeses dirty little pink hands

I kept one pink gyroid, its in my basement eating away the HHA score soul.

LOL that's so adorable! I love it xD

I put the Brewsteroids in Club LOL, everything else in one of my museum exhibits, and all the duplicates are sold.

I collect some sets, and one of my characters keeps a pet poltergoid, while the other keeps a pet gongoid and a pet lullaboid. I love the sounds they make, and the way they enhance the music you play in your house. Others sound great without accompaniment, and create beautiful music all on their own.^^

Mine are in a museum room. I really like them but they are a waste of space. I wish Brewster would look after them like he used to.

I sell them at retail for bells. Some of them kind of creep me out a little. It is like they are watching me...always watching...

I'm going to collect all of them and then put them in the museum. I think that I'll have one room that is dedicated to just gyroids, and cycle the current ones on display for new ones every week or so.

The Brewsteroids will probably go to Club LOL, although I'll eventually create a second character to hold patterns (and to hold the rest of the gyroids when they aren't on display) and I'll probably get him to get me another Brewsteroid as a pet in my home. :p

Also forgot to mention- they make great kitchen helpers. For a while my kitchen was filled with gyroids frying eggs, watching over stewpots, etc. ^^

I only have one Brewsteroid so far, and that's in my kitchen. Once I have the set, they'll be shipped off to Club LOL.

Any I dig up get sold at Re-Tail for 2,000 bells each. My villagers snap them up as quickly as I put them on display. I haven't seen a pink one yet. I might consider keeping that, if it's cute enough. For the most part, I've always found them to be rather creepy.

Also forgot to mention- they make great kitchen helpers. For a while my kitchen was filled with gyroids frying eggs, watching over stewpots, etc. ^^

Oh, that's a cute idea! I'll stay on the look out for gyroids that might work well with my planned kitchen room.

I have the Brewsteriods in my main room. I would put them in LOL, but the gyroids disapear Saturday night from the stage and I'm afraid I won't get them back because of an unknown glitch. So they are staying put. I keep a few in a drawer to give as birthday gifts to villagers when I can't come up with something better to give them. The rest I put up at the flea market or sell them at Re-tail.

I never work for Brewster so I don't have his, but when I dig them up I just sell them at Re-Tail because most of them annoy me..

Back