Jedi Guardian
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
In ACNL, you can collect badges after completing certain requirements. There are some activities in New Leaf which I wished the game would give you a badge for. For example, drinking 100 cups of coffee, or working numerous times in the cafe...

I'd give a badge to myself for filling up my locker on the first few days I played :p

And hoarding everything ;-;

Last edited:
Maybe a badge for how many Jacob Ladders was spawned in your town.
It must be originally from your town, so buying and planting them would not count.

Or maybe a badge for amount of different villagers having lived in your town, so it'll be 10%/20% for bronze, 50% for silver, and 80% for gold. This may be impossible or long since it takes forever for villagers to move.

Maybe a badge for how many Jacob Ladders was spawned in your town.
It must be originally from your town, so buying and planting them would not count.

Or maybe a badge for amount of different villagers having lived in your town, so it'll be 10%/20% for bronze, 50% for silver, and 80% for gold. This may be impossible or long since it takes forever for villagers to move.

that is a really neat idea -- something that would encourage people to let villagers cycle out more.

A badge for making balloon presents land in the river ^_^
Though I enjoy doing that so much, I don't really need an additional reward. But it would be cool :blush:

I'd like a coffee based one in the cafe plus the Katie badge is a good idea. I need better rewards for moving her whiney bum from town to town

Badge for hybrids. Like how many you breed.

Badge for the amount of donations you give to a friends Public Works. This would encourage more people to donate.

Badge for helping Katie.

Badge for how many island trips you take.

Badge for how many times you help at the caf?.

Badge for how many things you have in the museum.

Badge for how many completed fossils you have.

Badge for how many best friends you have.

Badge for how many full furniture sets you got.

Badge for how social you are.

Badge for getting full silver or gold tools.

Badge for making pretty QR patterns.

Badge for how many Redd items you have.

Badge for how many fortunes you have been told by Katrina.

Badge for how many expressions/emotions you have.

Badge or how many Gyroids you dig up.

Badge for how many fossils you dig up.

Badge for how much you make at retail (like putting your items up in retail and let friends or villagers buy them)

Badge for the amount of perfect fruit you grow.

Badge for the amount of villagers you get.

Badge for being awesome.

If any of these already exist don't snap okay. >-<

Last edited:
A badge for keeping 10 villagers in your town and no-one will move out and you don't have a cry when Rosie turns up in your campsite

I like these two badges the best xD
Come on, a badge for making hybrids is really needed. ;c

I agree, makes people know if you breeded them themselfs or just bought them.

Badge for re-furbishing many times. Idk if it exists lol

Last edited:
Badge for re-furbishing many times. Idk if it exists lol

Yay, this one does! Looks like you found your goal! Good luck with it... I love a bit of refurbishing myself (I forgot to pick up my sleek lamp last night, must do that later)

I actually rarely refurbish since I don't have space for fabric xD (Stupid paths).

Back