• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Congrats Again To The Contest Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Our summer contests finished a few weeks ago, but we never had an official ending thread.

Congrats to all the winners of the contests.

ART CONTEST
1st Place: Spiffee
2nd Place: spamurai
3rd Place: Torotix

STORYBOARD CONTEST
1st place: MintSwift
2nd place: Murray
3rd place: StiX

HOME DESIGN CONTEST
1st Place: chriss
2nd place: vampirerouge
3rd place: roroselle

Also congrats to all the winners of the trivia raffle:
VillageDweller, NeedleMouse, Jennifer, KumaRock11, Kiwi, Tigereyes86, oath2order, and Jake.

As for the prizes, we are beginning to wrap up the delivery of all prizes. The guides and forum bells have been sent. I will be contacting the home design winners about the videos. I will do these before we starting doing the donator ones. We are still looking for an alternative for the decal! And the trophy icons will be ready shortly.

And finally, if you liked these contests or didn't get a chance to participate, you may be in for a treat this November! ...

Last edited:
Great job to all winners! Can't wait for the November contest! All competitions were an exciting battle and I think it was a great way to bring The Bell Tree together in a very fun way.

Wow Torotix came in third, she defs deserved it.

But congrats to everyone else

Actually didnt enter these... was going to enter the decorating one but my room wasnt ready in time :(
Definitely going to enter the november contests though!

Nice penguin, mariop476

These events were fun, even if I wasn't an actual participant, but a voter. Looking forward to November.

Congratulations to the winners! I hope that everyone had fun whether they won a prize or not^^ I will definitely be looking forward to November!

tumblr_mjbfhq04X91rcd7sno1_500.gif

I guess I forgot about these and never thought of who won. Congrats everyone!

I don't have a good idea what November might bring, but I'm curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back