• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gets a dreamie - loses him in my town

Marceline

Jedi Guardian
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
I know he is here somewhere... unless my game is glitched.
I got Zucker yesterday, one of my dreamies (Thanks Axeler!) and I've been wanting to talk to him all day...
I can't find him. I seriously cannot find him. I've searched every building, every house, used the megaphone (Be quiet, Kevin), nothing!

I'm not mad... no... not at all... o u o;

I would have been surprised if he were in the Aquarium. xD

cab.png

Last edited:
I know he is here somewhere... unless my game is glitched.
I got Zucker yesterday, one of my dreamies (Thanks Axeler!) and I've been wanting to talk to him all day...
I can't find him. I seriously cannot find him. I've searched every building, every house, used the megaphone (Be quiet, Kevin), nothing!

I'm not mad... no... not at all... o u o;

I would have been surprised if he were in the Aquarium. xD

cab.png

You don't know! Maybe he wanted to visit his relatives in the sea. I mean, what?

Well, good luck finding him! He's got to be around somewhere. xD

Have you tried simply closing and reopening the game? When you do that it refreshes where all of your villagers are. e.g. a villager that was in the museum may now be in their house.

You don't know! Maybe he wanted to visit his relatives in the sea. I mean, what?

Well, good luck finding him! He's got to be around somewhere. xD

LOL he's visiting his Aunt! xD
Someone maaaay have ate him. :rolleyes:

Have you tried simply closing and reopening the game? When you do that it refreshes where all of your villagers are. e.g. a villager that was in the museum may now be in their house.

I've been on and off the game many times today (Was doing island tours and taking breaks) I've opened my gates, villagers usually go into their homes, but Zucker didn't. I've been in all the exhibits multiple times, checked other villager's houses, the beach, cafe... ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Points at O'hare* Watson did it! xD

Yeah, try going off and back onto your game? We might have to send a search party ^_^

WATSON CAN YOU NOT. D:<
Yes, I might actually need one. XD
I'll close my game yet again x.x

Have you tried all the shops (re-tail, Ables, etc)?

I checked again after loading up my game again, and nope. Going to check the museum again and hopefully he's there. > <;
I've been wanting to talk to him all day, amg. XD

It seems to happen to me & my BFF Gayle. I am always trying to find her so we can talk and I have the hardest time finding her. I think the game knows I'm trying to find her and hides her away, just to pop her back into a place that I've checked at least a dozen times.

You're finding me another Zucker. :c
Anyway, I'm opening my gates for someone, that should prolly make him teleport home or into the main town?

No, he might still be in the museum or shops even if someone visits.

No, he might still be in the museum or shops even if someone visits.

Oh nuuu :c
I think I'll give up on finding him, he'll come to me instead. > <

Edit:
OMG. I open up my gates, take two people to the island then back, check my store, and BAM he's there! O:
He shows up after 7 hours of searching x.x

Last edited:
I'm glad you found him! One time, I couldn't find Pashmina for three days. Three days. I even stayed up late searching for her, lol. I was afraid she would move away, because I just got back from vacation and hadn't played in three weeks.

Sometimes they will be in a villager's house xD Also, if you press "up" to zoom the view behind houses sometimes they are there too haha. Usually when a villager isn't around I don't bother looking for them; Saving and quitting also resets their where abouts too.

go for a swim in the ocean for a little while, maybe 5-10 mins, this seems to reset the villagers who are in the shops or whatevs in my town to their homes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

o_O I just said whatevs... I've been playing with Dierdre too much...

Try using a megaphone to find him.

If all else fails, look in the museum. Villagers sometimes hide out in there.

Back