Old Eggs
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (28) +
▌▌✖ ▌​

I have the treasure chest on my island today. It costs 150 medals and is rare. If you're interested, I'll be taking people to my island in a few hours. I'm making this thread now so you are all aware and can get enough medals. I'll be taking you so you can buy it and leave, I won't be doing any tours unfortunately. ):

*Cough* I'd like a little something for allowing you to visit *cough*
*Walks away*

Current Guests:

Waiting List:
Tavren

Completed:

✖ ▌​

Last edited:
I dunno why I even want it because I dunno what it's for! :D But I still want it, because that's how I work.

EDIT: OMG I'M OFFICIALLY SENIOR MEMBER :D

Last edited:
I dunno why I even want it because I dunno what it's for! :D But I still want it, because that's how I work.

Well, you could always buy it then sell it for bells, someone must want it! It should go for quite a bit, since its rare and expensive as-- :p

Edit: CONGRATZZZ XD

Last edited:
I would love one for my gold room, but I only have 12 medals, and my island only has 3 minigames that give 6 medals at most...I'll try them now and hopefully this'll still be open later :)

EDIT: OMG I'M OFFICIALLY SENIOR MEMBER :D

How in the world do you have 502 posts in 1 week and a senior member?? Insane! lol

I made updates to the first post ! ^ ^

I would love one for my gold room, but I only have 12 medals, and my island only has 3 minigames that give 6 medals at most...I'll try them now and hopefully this'll still be open later :)

The day I get something decent in my island, and my tours are pretty bad too! What I suggest is find some users who are willing to tour as well. At the moment, I've been repetitively doing a tour with Glaceon that gives me 8-10 medals. Its not much, but we're getting there! :)

I made updates to the first post ! ^ ^

The day I get something decent in my island, and my tours are pretty bad too! What I suggest is find some users who are willing to tour as well. At the moment, I've been repetitively doing a tour with Glaceon that gives me 8-10 medals. Its not much, but we're getting there! :)

While I look for people I'll try my own games! Hopefully it won't take too long~

How in the world do you have 502 posts in 1 week and a senior member?? Insane! lol

My 3rd day, I'd posted over 100 times. XD I was top poster twice, and I literally posted on anything I could reply to without spamming.

EDIT: Oh, and by 100 times, I met over 100 times during that day. I think my 3rd day was somewhere around 140-170 posts.

Last edited:
Back