• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Done

Marceline

Jedi Guardian
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (28) +
▌▌✖ ▌​

I have the treasure chest on my island today. It costs 150 medals and is rare. If you're interested, I'll be taking people to my island in a few hours. I'm making this thread now so you are all aware and can get enough medals. I'll be taking you so you can buy it and leave, I won't be doing any tours unfortunately. ):

*Cough* I'd like a little something for allowing you to visit *cough*
*Walks away*

Current Guests:

Waiting List:
Tavren

Completed:

✖ ▌​

Last edited:
I dunno why I even want it because I dunno what it's for! :D But I still want it, because that's how I work.

EDIT: OMG I'M OFFICIALLY SENIOR MEMBER :D

Last edited:
I dunno why I even want it because I dunno what it's for! :D But I still want it, because that's how I work.

Well, you could always buy it then sell it for bells, someone must want it! It should go for quite a bit, since its rare and expensive as-- :p

Edit: CONGRATZZZ XD

Last edited:
*Wishes 3ds wasn't dead on battery and didn't have 2 stacks of files and whatnot*

I would love one for my gold room, but I only have 12 medals, and my island only has 3 minigames that give 6 medals at most...I'll try them now and hopefully this'll still be open later :)

EDIT: OMG I'M OFFICIALLY SENIOR MEMBER :D

How in the world do you have 502 posts in 1 week and a senior member?? Insane! lol

I made updates to the first post ! ^ ^

I would love one for my gold room, but I only have 12 medals, and my island only has 3 minigames that give 6 medals at most...I'll try them now and hopefully this'll still be open later :)

The day I get something decent in my island, and my tours are pretty bad too! What I suggest is find some users who are willing to tour as well. At the moment, I've been repetitively doing a tour with Glaceon that gives me 8-10 medals. Its not much, but we're getting there! :)

I made updates to the first post ! ^ ^

The day I get something decent in my island, and my tours are pretty bad too! What I suggest is find some users who are willing to tour as well. At the moment, I've been repetitively doing a tour with Glaceon that gives me 8-10 medals. Its not much, but we're getting there! :)

While I look for people I'll try my own games! Hopefully it won't take too long~

How in the world do you have 502 posts in 1 week and a senior member?? Insane! lol

My 3rd day, I'd posted over 100 times. XD I was top poster twice, and I literally posted on anything I could reply to without spamming.

EDIT: Oh, and by 100 times, I met over 100 times during that day. I think my 3rd day was somewhere around 140-170 posts.

Last edited:
Back