• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Got peeps

Marceline

Jedi Guardian
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (28) +
I'm looking for two people to tour with me and Glaceon. We're aiming to get 150 medals+, as I have the treasure chest in my island's store.
We will be touring for maybe over an hour to get enough medals. If you could, please tell me which tours you have, so we can decide who's island to go to. ^ ^
But please only join if you're sure you can stay long enough. It might get boring, so just put some music on. xD

If you want the treasure chest: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?85060-Treasure-Chests&p=1579401#post1579401

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to join too if I can. :3

here are the tours that I have:

tropical fishing, market price bug, easy-official-elite item matching, easy-oficial-master labyrinth tour, easy-official-elite fossil hunter and spider grab diving.

YOU HAVE THE EXACT SAME TOURS AS US, WHAT IS THIS CONSPIRACY

Last edited:
ME PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE

I haven't unlocked the island yet though. ;-; Just reset a while ago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can TT for it though, once I get the money to upgrade XD

ME PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hehe, sure! We'll probably just go to my island anyway since three of us have the exact same tours! :p
Me and Glaceon are taking a break at the moment, but I'll post again when gates are open, which will be soon! ^ ^

ME PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can Just 4 man the market price bug hunt or something as 3 of use share it, and it's probably the easiest to do, then you don't need to TT

Alright! I have to grab Angus from someone and then join and rejoin sami_spoon until she has 100 visits, so I'll be ready in hopefully not too long.

Hmm, I have to check my island if I have good medal tours xD

Imma... go get some food and drinks for the tours. o-o

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is everyone ready?

I'll be opening my gates, my town is Shiki. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel bad, why can't we have like 8 people at one time?! ; n ;

Haha IKR? I wish that you could have like up to 20 people. THAT would be cool. I'll be over in a bit.

Woah 20 people? That's a lot of people to keep watch on xD

Back