• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

=O They did it again?!

UltraByte

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I have NO clue if this goes here...

I was at the mall (went to see Cars... >_<) and I was a game kiosk. "Oh great... That company is still at it again?!" I thought, reffering to the "Plug-It-In" style of pirated Nintendo games, and how they were sued for using the N64's controller style. My sister went to play Mario, cause she doesn't care, and I noticed: THEY WERE RIPPING FROM SONY AND (perhaps) SEGA NOW. On a box, there was the Light Gun from the NES, and also a PS1 controller without shoulder buttons or analog sticks and what looked similar to a DreamCast controller.

I got so peeved off at the guy, I wanted to blow up and tell the kiosk dude that "You're selling pirated crap, right?" I mean seriously, the sounds were all screwed up, and the music was crap, and THE GFX were totally off.

:| Wow, I feel better.

Heh, I remeber tseeing this thing called the POP station, it was a ripped off version of the PSP. SOMe idot's must think really stupid parents or somthing woould by these things.

Fanghorn said:
Heh, I remeber tseeing this thing called the POP station, it was a ripped off version of the PSP. SOMe idot's must think really stupid parents or somthing woould by these things.
There was another one

:eek: I can't find it though...

Back