=O They did it again?!

UltraByte

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have NO clue if this goes here...

I was at the mall (went to see Cars... >_<) and I was a game kiosk. "Oh great... That company is still at it again?!" I thought, reffering to the "Plug-It-In" style of pirated Nintendo games, and how they were sued for using the N64's controller style. My sister went to play Mario, cause she doesn't care, and I noticed: THEY WERE RIPPING FROM SONY AND (perhaps) SEGA NOW. On a box, there was the Light Gun from the NES, and also a PS1 controller without shoulder buttons or analog sticks and what looked similar to a DreamCast controller.

I got so peeved off at the guy, I wanted to blow up and tell the kiosk dude that "You're selling pirated crap, right?" I mean seriously, the sounds were all screwed up, and the music was crap, and THE GFX were totally off.

:| Wow, I feel better.

Heh, I remeber tseeing this thing called the POP station, it was a ripped off version of the PSP. SOMe idot's must think really stupid parents or somthing woould by these things.

Fanghorn said:
Heh, I remeber tseeing this thing called the POP station, it was a ripped off version of the PSP. SOMe idot's must think really stupid parents or somthing woould by these things.
There was another one

:eek: I can't find it though...

Back