• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Games This Year

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Which games are you guys getting this year? My list is pretty huge, and I've provided a "total" in terms of money as well... Take a gander!

DS -

Children of Mana x2 ($60)
Yoshi

Also, since I am getting 14 more games this year, and I own 60 games at the moment, this means that my grand total of games will comes to roughly 80 this year. I hope to beat the 100 mark next year.

:D

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Don't get Red Steel, get Call of Duty. :0
We'll see... I'm more interested in Red Steel because of the Japanese culture mixed into it... And who hates geishas, eh? <3

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
We'll see... I'm more interested in Red Steel because of the Japanese culture mixed into it... And who hates geishas, eh? <3
Well is Red Steel online...?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well is Red Steel online...?
We don't know yet. It very well could be, says Ubisoft, but they say there's a lack of info about Wi-Fi from Nintendo... Hopefully, there are online swordfights.

:D

I vote for not buying two DS games and getting CoD instead... wait, what's Dragon Quest

:blink:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I vote for not buying two DS games and getting CoD instead... wait, what's Dragon Quest

:b]
Are you kidding? All those DS games are must-haves.

@ Fish - I assumed $30-$40.

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

:b]
Are you kidding? All those DS games are must-haves.

@ Fish - I assumed $30-$40.
Ehh... I don't think I'm going to get anymore DS games... handheld is just so out for me right now. :barf:

Bul...LOL...you said you were gwetting only 12 games this yr lol...

Also, PKMN P/D are coming out in 07.

Well, for DS, Ill be getting Jump Superstars hopefully by the end of the year, as well as Custom Robo Arena. Maybe I'll pick up one other, but probably not.

As for Wii, I'll be getting the console, MP3, FFCC2 at launch...and maybe one other game depending on how much $$$ I have left, what deals there are, and how good reviews are for games. I'm not sure if COD3 is a launch game...but if it is I'll probably get it too.

So, all in all, about $85 for DS games, $380 for Wii and games; $465 + tax total.

DarthGohan1 said:

Well, for DS, Ill be getting Jump Superstars hopefully by the end of the year, as well as Custom Robo Arena. Maybe I'll pick up one other, but probably not.

As for Wii, I'll be getting the console, MP3, FFCC2 at launch...and maybe one other game depending on how much $$$ I have left, what deals there are, and how good reviews are for games. I'm not sure if COD3 is a launch game...but if it is I'll probably get it too.

So, all in all, about $85 for DS games, $380 for Wii and games; $465 + tax total.
rofl, if you're going to go by reviews, then you'll get TP, which'll undoubtedly get a 10 from every major reviewer.

:p

And yeah, I said that I was getting 12 games before certain, err, "adjustments"...

DarthGohan1 said:

Get CoD3, I'll start a TBT clan. :lol:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

I play COD2 on PC at my friend's house sometimes, and it's an awesome game.

:)

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

rofl, if you're going to go by reviews, then you'll get TP, which'll undoubtedly get a 10 from every major reviewer.

And yeah, I said that I was getting 12 games before certain, err, "adjustments"...
Dude, you know I'm not a huge LoZ fan...maybe when it's like $30 or $20...

DarthGohan1 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

I play COD2 on PC at my friend's house sometimes, and it's an awesome game.

:)
I've never actually owned a CoD game myself... I was going to get it for the GCN, untill I heard the GCN one was dumb. My brother has CoD2 for the 360 and I wuv it.

:wub:

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Dude, you know I'm not a huge LoZ fan...maybe when it's like $30 or $20...
'Cause, as I said before, you've never truly played Zelda. If you're a gamer, you'll get TP.

:p But I'm gonna leave you alone right now... If a Nintendo gamer doesn't believe Nintendo when they say they're making the best game ever, then what kind of a Nintendo gamer is that?

:eek:

*has edited his list*

Back