• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bamberific Theories: Release Date of the Wii

Propaganda Man

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
bemberificdo7.gif

It seems this week everyone has an idea when Nintendo will release the Wii. But no one has really discussed how it will effect the Wii. After some thought I have come to two theories why a release date hasn

Knightshot said:
I already heard its coming out on october 2nd!
That's a rumor. Nintendo has not yet given a realese date. Even though Nintendo's riddle has that answer they may change it becuase Sony had indeed found out the riddle.

Awsome job though Bam.

This may mean nothing but I was talking to a sage. He said it will come out late October or later.

I said Nintendo said somtime in November and he then replied saying he knows it is late October or later but he can't explain why he knows. :rolleyes:

Thanks Old crazy me

;)

Minoranza said:
This may mean nothing but I was talking to a sage. He said it will come out late October or later.

I said Nintendo said somtime in November and he then replied saying he knows it is late October or later but he can't explain why he knows. :rolleyes:

Thanks Odd crazy me

;)
Well that's what I expected to. If it's late October than by Christmas not everyone will have one thus having it maybe going on sale for Christmas and the Wii may sell more. Also as Bul said once it couldn't be November because that's when it is realeasing in Europe.

You mean OldCrazyMe.

;)

Please be quiet. Your topic is just oozing with ignorance. I know, yes, the PS3 did take some ideas but are you saying that Nintendo is a little angel either? No. The DS lite's design was coppied SO MUCH from the PSP's that it's descusting. Ever right down to the type of "on" switch.

No company is perfect, they all steal something. And also the DS lites durability went right down the drain with the new design (cracks and what not).

So please don't make Nintendo look so perfect when you know they aren't.

(I personally am going to try and get all the systems, starting with the Wii though.)

Also don't take this too seriously, I don't want a huge hatred between us again.

JJRamone2 said:
Please be quiet. Your topic is just oozing with ignorance. I know, yes, the PS3 did take some ideas but are you saying that Nintendo is a little angel either? No. The DS lite's design was coppied SO MUCH from the PSP's that it's descusting. Ever right down to the type of "on" switch.

No company is perfect, they all steal something. And also the DS lites durability went right down the drain with the new design (cracks and what not).

(I personally am going to try and get all the systems, starting with the Wii though.)
True or not I am not talking about the Dslite. Infact, I don't know anything about the light nor do I care. My energy right now is on the Wii. If you did read my post you would see that I am almost taking both sides with and against Nintendo. So I can't say I was being ignorant at all. But then again they are theories and like it or not theories are going to be one sided.

And Old Crazy Me...forgive me

:'(

Minoranza said:
JJRamone2 said:

True or not I am not talking about the Dslite. Infact, I don't know anything about the light nor do I care. My energy right now is on the Wii. If you did read my post you would see that I am almost taking both sides with and against Nintendo. So I can't say I was being ignorant at all. But then again they are theories and like it or not theories are going to be one sided.

I did read it thoughoughly and It was only for nintendo.

JJRamone2 said:
Minoranza said:
JJRamone2 said:

I did read it thoughoughly and It was only for nintendo.
Yes, because the Wii is about Nintendo. Why would I talk about the PS3 at all for that matter? I know little about it but what I know agrees with what I wrote.

Back