• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Cyan Balloons [Ordering More!]

Marceline

Jedi Guardian
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (28) +
I bought some balloons that I now want to get rid of.
Just name whatever price you want over 500 bells. c:
These are the regular, round ones.
Remember not to trip with them!

sseoni
Illyana
Sun
janjan (2!)

Last edited:
Yaay sure! I'll add you both and visit with your balloons. ; u ; /
Balloons make people happy.
And thanks fine, Twilight! :D

I'll take one! I don't have any balloons.

Edited to add:

1000 okay?

Last edited:
Ah, it's one of the last two I'm missing! I can pay you 1000 bells or trade you a bunny or heart if you'd like one of those. lmk!

If you guys want, I can order some more? I streetpassed with some dude who had one in his house! xD

Okay, I can order another 5 balloons for this evening, if anyone still wants one! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really! Awesome! I wish I could street pass people....sucks living in the middle of nowhere! Thank you!!

There aren't many ACNL players near me as well, even though I live near the town centre! ):
I think I got lucky. But I'm glad I can do this, to at least give people a balloon! :)

Did you want a different balloon for it? I can't get it out of the museum once the gates are open. Otherwise I'll open up now.

Back