• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best Snooty?

Favorite Snooty?

• Ankha

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Diana

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • Freya

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Whitney

Votes: 26 21.1%
  • Willow

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 46 37.4%

• Total voters
I have 3 favorites, I can't chose 1.
Ankha, Blanche, Bree
I voted Ankha on the poll though.

I'm actually surprised at the amount of votes for "other" xD
I knew there were some other popular ones but dang :3

My favorite snooty is Alli but Violet is a very close second. I think she's gorgeous even though no one else seems to share that opinion. lol I also like Astrid, she's in my gamecube town and she's really nice to me. Claudia looks cool but I've never had her.

Ankha and Portia are my snooties and I love them. :D Portia gives me more PWPs and her house is easier to keep nice, haha. But I frickin love Ankha too.

My favorite snooty by far is Astrid. She's been a close friend of mine in my town since she moved in back in 2013. I can't imagine my town without her :D Likewise with Mathilda, she's been around longer than Astrid has and is as good as a friend to me as Astrid. I mostly like characters based on uniquity and design. I've never liked much of the popular crowd of villagers aside from the Octopi and Flora. For 3rd place it's a tie between Queenie and Robin. Queenie has been a close friend of mine in my town as well for as long as the Kangaroo duo(Never been able to part ways with my Snooty Trio), likewise for Robin but in City Folk.
Astrid > Mathilda > Queenie/Robin

Last edited:
Back