• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✿✿ List of horror dream village in New Leaf ✿✿ DON'T WORRY NO SPOILER PICTURE INSIDE

unravel

Professional klutz
Cherry 🍒
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4207-2574-6415
Isabelle
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Red Candy
Orange (Fruit)
✿✿ List of horror dream village in New Leaf ✿✿ DON'T WORRY NO SPOILER PICTURE INSIDE

Just in case if you are interest to check it out here are the list of horror dream towns in New Leaf

Creepy Village-
Youtube link to TheGiocoBrothers

Marshal Town (gg soon no one loves Marshal) - 1900-0445-3218
Youtube

[You guys know] Aika Village- 2600-0218-7298
Youtube

Town of the Artist- 3200-0330-2755
Youtube

Hitokui Village- 2600-1856-4772
Youtube

Druggy Village - 2100-0784-7385
Youtube

2100-0784-7385: Shachipanda- Explore the town to uncover the memories of a dead girl and her killer.

1900-0190-0083: Harudin- The central theme of this town is North Korea; specifically Japan’s attitude towards it.

3200-0330-2755: Diablo-A town of artists with a grisly secret. (Reminds me of Diabo game thingy xD)

1300-0108-1523: LSD- Not so much creepy as it is hilariously bizarre.
Thanks Hazelx

If you know other horror dream village, Please send a dream code and a play though well you may not if its not there in YouTube. All PTs are LucarioPlayer14, Lin and ko (if I'm right) :p

I'm aware this thread was last updated a long time ago but I HAD to post this town. It is BY FAR the best horror town I've been to. It is very creepy and actually pretty scary, with a well thought out story-line and amazingly done town. I wouldn't change a single thing about it; absolutely the perfect horror town! Here's the summary from the tumblr post:

"Come visit the sleepy town of Cuteland. Mom has worked and sacrificed so much to make it perfect just for you. She will watch over you like you were her own daughter. We are all so excited to make a new friend to call our very own. Will you be the apple of our eye?"
5700-2259-7519
Seriously the best creepy psychological horror town out there, please visit you will NOT regret it!

Hello my Name is Nicole,i was inspirier of the Horror village and made my owen Cr?pes House.my Themen is silent Hill and the Ring.
I Hope u like it
7800-2773-1392

Last edited:
I was looking for the DC for Hitokui..ty. And thanks for the other ones as well :D

I wasn't all that impressed with Aika Village, but I'm looking forward to giving these other ones a try. I'm always looking for more dream villages to visit. ^^

I don't understand Marshal Town. Aika I know, and the others I haven't looked at yet.

I found this

Animal Crossing: Weird/Creepy Dream Suite Codes nevvymaster: 2600-0218-7298: Aika/Aika Village- The most well-known creepy dream town. Unravel a story about a little girl and her doll. 2600-1856-4772: Hitokui- You can dress yourself up as a police officer or a bride while investigating what happened here. If you have the appetite. 2100-0784-7385: Shachipanda- Explore the town to uncover the memories of a dead girl and her killer. 1900-0190-0083: Harudin- The central theme of this town is North Korea; specifically Japan��s attitude towards it. 3200-0330-2755: Diablo-A town of artists with a grisly secret. 1300-0108-1523: LSD- Not so much creepy as it is hilariously bizarre.

As soon as the guy went into the first main room in the first house of Marshal Town and rotated his camera, I closed the tab ~.~
Don't feel like having nightmares tonight XD

As soon as the guy went into the first main room in the first house of Marshal Town and rotated his camera, I closed the tab ~.~
Don't feel like having nightmares tonight XD

Actually, Marshal Town's not all that scary, in my opinion. I can't figure out what it all means.

Ah i'll check these out later. I've already visited Aika. Wasn't scary but definitely creepy. I don't think it's meant to be scary, it just provokes a sense of sadness. It has nothing to do with monsters or gore.

Ah i'll check these out later. I've already visited Aika. Wasn't scary but definitely creepy. I don't think it's meant to be scary, it just provokes a sense of sadness. It has nothing to do with monsters or gore.

Yeah; I don't see why people had nightmares over Aika. I just went through it, woke up, and loled.

Anyway guys sweet dreams hahaha :)

Honestly, I get more creeped out listening to K.K. Dirge and watching the alien at 3:33 than I do at Aika XD

Druggy, Hitokui and Aika are all pretty cool.
Harudin was disappointing and boring, maybe because I'm not Japanese?

Back