• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I challenge EVERY 'TBT' member...

D

Deleted User

The Bell Tree Members!
I, mcmxci311, have a little challenge for you. I challenge every karter in this forum to a Wi-Fi race (1 set of 4 races per member). No prizes offered, just fun, pride and experience.

I do this in preparation for a tournament that I'll be taking part in. Those who are brave enough, sign up here. Just post your Wi-Fi name, your MKDS friend code, and a date between the 3rd of August and the 11th of August in which you'll be up and ready for some racing.

mcmxci311

MKDS:
150385-641945
"mcmxci"

Former ownzor Shadow_Link_92 is here to say: I haven't practiced in a month >_<

mmm 311, good band.

and i'd have to say no to that... i unfortunatly suck at mario kart... because people decided snaking was a delicious sport, and i honestly like my D-pad, so yeah...

have fun though.

You do not have to snake, you just set the conditions for the race (no items, no snaking, etc.) and I'll be flexible.

Back