• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

i dont get it...

fred

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
if theres mkds's own forum
mph's own forum
and tetris ds's own forum

Then why arnt
lost magic
or
tony hawks american sk8er land
on there too?

(if u dont get what i was saying, then look above wer the topics are. theres detailed forums for those 3 wifi games. But not lost magic or tony hawks american sk8er land.)
so wat gives?

(just suggestin to add em on there.)

Not many people have those games. They are also not well known.

But they should be added I guess. They are Wi-Fi games after all.

yeah, but if u look on nintendowifi.com in the tony hawk sk8er land section, alot of ppl play. (check day vs night, how many ppl played those days)
but i cant say the same for lost magic--but its underapreciated (in other words, ppl dont know that it even exists, and my bro has it its fun. in this game, u draw stuff to make stuff blow up. thats how ide explain it, but thats only in simplist terms ever. But, its alot more then just that. they make magic spells. If u like magic games, lost magic would RAWK!)

oh i mistook sum. tony hawk wasnt as many ppl on as me thought.

AND WOWEE!!!!
the number of ppl with lost magic on wifi REALLY jumped!
look at the charts here.<big><big><big><big>↓↓↓↓↓↓</big></big>
Nintendowifi homepage<big><big><big><big>←←←</big></big>
then go to lost magic game hub. <big><big><big><big>

:eek: </big></big>
oh never mind. i thought it had an extra zero at the end. its 1173 or su'm. i tot it was
11730 or su'm like that.

fred said:
yeah, but if u look on nintendowifi.com in the tony hawk sk8er land section, alot of ppl play. (check day vs night, how many ppl played those days)
but i cant say the same for lost magic--but its underapreciated (in other words, ppl dont know that it even exists, and my bro has it its fun. in this game, u draw stuff to make stuff blow up. thats how ide explain it, but thats only in simplist terms ever. But, its alot more then just that. they make magic spells. If u like magic games, lost magic would RAWK!)

oh i mistook sum. tony hawk wasnt as many ppl on as me thought.

AND WOWEE!!!!
the number of ppl with lost magic on wifi REALLY jumped!
look at the charts here.<big><big><big><big>↓↓↓↓↓↓</big></big>
Nintendowifi homepage<big><big><big><big>←←←</big></big>
then go to lost magic game hub. <big><big><big><big>

:eek: </big></big>
oh never mind. i thought it had an extra zero at the end. its 1173 or su'm. i tot it was
11730 or su'm like that. </big></big></big></big></big></big>
<big><big><big><big><big><big>
First party only...</big>

Back