What is the worst game you play?

I think bul is going to say quest 64.
I'm not sure though... Probaly glover, or quest 64. Not sure what one was worse

:p
oh that we play! uhh... none realy >_<

Nah, he's asking what's the worst game that we play regularly. If the question was "What is the worst game you've ever played?", then it's Quest 64 for me. :|

As for the question at hand, I don't really play bad games.

Glover might of been bad, but it was one of my first video games iwas really into, so it has a special place in my heart.

:wub:

The worse game I have ever played it proabably that jimmy hacher egg game. I hated it.

:eek:

EDIT: oops, Well, I dont PLAY any bad games on a regular basis. Why would you play a bad game all the time anyway?

Fanghorn said:
Glover might of been bad, but it was one of my first video games iwas really into, so it has a special place in my heart.

:wub:

The worse game I have ever played it proabably that jimmy hacher egg game. I hated it.

:eek:

EDIT: oops, Well, I dont PLAY any bad games on a regular basis. Why would you play a bad game all the time anyway?
You probably mean Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg or however it was called... My brother hated it, but I liked it. It was an original IP from Sonic Team.

I'm with Bul.. If a game's bad, I don't pick it up. But I did have the unluckiness to play Superman 64 at my cousin's house before I knew any better.

POKEFAB said:
I'm with Bul.. If a game's bad, I don't pick it up. But I did have the unluckiness to play Superman 64 at my cousin's house before I knew any better.
Haw, I rented that game. I wasn't at forums at the time, nor was I an avid reader of gaming sites, so I didn't know how good or bad Superman 64 was... I was scarred for life.

Hmmm... probably.... I actually never played any bad games before. Excluding Quest 64, which I never actually played.

[quote="Shadow_] Hmmm... probably.... I actually never played any bad games before. Excluding Quest 64, which I never actually played. [/quote]
Consider yourself the luckiest individual on Earth. God, why do I still own Quest 64? :|

Oh yeah, to sell it off later. There's a surprisingly good amount of demand for it, and it'll only grow in the future... Muahahaha.

Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Haw, I rented that game. I wasn't at forums at the time, nor was I an avid reader of gaming sites, so I didn't know how good or bad Superman 64 was... I was scarred for life.
Same.. I had to have my eyes amputated.

Bulerias said:
[quote="Shadow_] Hmmm... probably.... I actually never played any bad games before. Excluding Quest 64, which I never actually played.
Consider yourself the luckiest individual on Earth. God, why do I still own Quest 64? :|

Oh yeah, to sell it off later. There's a surprisingly good amount of demand for it, and it'll only grow in the future... Muahahaha. [/quote]
I rented it once, it was broken. I bought it from gamestop to see what it was like, in 10 min, I wanted to return it and I did.

I really havn't played any "bad" games. I once thought FF:CC was bad, but then I got back into it. Hack-n-slash with my sister....good times!

^_^

I Liked Quest 64. : (

i never really got that far though... : (

But yeah, the worst game i've played... Casper... end of story...

Oh man, I've played so many bad games from the 16-bit era that I've lost count. I'd like to stress, however, that all the games I bought at the time are timeless classics. It was emulation years later that uncovered the steaming turds of the era to me (and there was a lot of them).

Triforce3force said:
I really havn't played any "bad" games. I once thought FF:CC was bad, but then I got back into it. Hack-n-slash with my sister....good times!

^_^
FF:CC was only fun if you played it iwth your friends, other then that it was a decent hack-n-slash.

-_- I'm really hoping the next one will be better. Its going to be for the Wii and I can already think of WiFi ideas and Connect24 idea's.

Lord of the rings: Return of the King was bad. It was a cheap rip off of The Two Towers with more characters.

Back