What's your favourite part about back to school shopping?

jmeleigh23

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
It's actually so fun in my opinion. I always go waaay overboard and end up buying so much stuff I never use haha. My favourite thing to buy is either binders or pens. I can't decide!

I didn't actually know people enjoyed shopping for school.

Seriously? Literally everyone I know loves it. My sisters especially, they go nuts. It's the best part about going back to school in my opinion. All new books, new pencils, new pens, fresh white out, you name it.

I looooooooove back to school shopping! Buying new school supplies during the school year motivates me to do better and get more organized! ~ I like buying art supplies, or notebooks! cx

I go to a private school, so I don't get to decide what I get. That's the only reason I'm going to be biased and say it's boring.

I'm a substitute teacher . . So back to school just means back to work for me. XD

But I still love buying pens, paper, notebooks, etc. I love finding the perfect product, like Moleskin notebooks and Blackwing pencils.

blackwing-draw-697x340.jpg

Look at that beauty! (btw, that's not my art. I just googled a pic for reference.)

Last edited:
There's something oddly satisfying about buying new supplies. I can't say I'm excited about going back, but regardless, I love supply shopping!

I would always get excited to shop for school supplies before the college year started. By supplies I mean mainly paint brushes and fresh sketchbooks and useless tools I rarely use :p

Mine was checking the list and seeing what I didn't have to buy so I felt good saving money. Or knowing better alternatives than the listed supplies for a specific class. I mean, a lot of it is for freshmen who have no idea what anything is.

I like getting all new stuff, but I hate going back to school. I once spent a whole math class drawing.

buying clothes! the only reason why i make money is for clothes lmao!

hOWEVER, buy clothes can also be absolutely awful because it takes so long and everything's too expensive and you just get tired and nothing looks right... but it's so fun to online shop, whether you have a list of things you want to buy or not :')

i also like going on muji shopping sprees, but alas i'm pretty broke so ;;;

Nothing really. I mean no use getting fancy notebooks or pencils here because they get dirty and you use them a lot anyway so...

Back