• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Info!!!

Now, some speculation about the hair-salon; you might cut your hair with the stylus, or you could choose from pre-defined hair-styles. AC DS will be UBER-COOL!!!

Awsome!

It also said something about cars, I don't think this is true though since you use that giant door.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Awsome!

It also said something about cars, I don't think this is true though since you use that giant door.
Oh yeah, you'll travel to other towns using cars.

so i can give myself a haircut?

sweet

:D

if i could give other people hair cuts it would be awsome

*evil grin*

MR.MAYO said:
SWEET! IM going to write Mayo on my head with the stylus!
i wonder what you can write in your hair... some bright fool is going to figure out you can swear in it :|

if i can write anything... i will write "fish" just for Fish sake

PIRANHA2 said:
MR.MAYO said:
SWEET! IM going to write Mayo on my head with the stylus!
i wonder what you can write in your hair... some bright fool is going to figure out you can swear in it :|

if i can write anything... i will write "fish" just for Fish sake

I think that there will be predefined hairstyles, though...

I read about this today...I hope you can design your own hairstyles.

;) I bet you'll be able to, actually... it would be even cooler if you could work there and give haircuts to animals and human players, too.

ROGUE15 said:

;) I bet you'll be able to, actually... it would be even cooler if you could work there and give haircuts to animals and human players, too.
i hope you can design your own hats

and yeah... if i could cut peoples hair... everyone would be angry

:p

YESS! if I could work at the salon I would give nook a sweet Do

Timmy: uncle nook? whats that?
Tommy: what the flip is that uncle nook?
Nook: Like it boys?

Timmy and tommy: NO! u look like that ugly cat that looks like a giroid!!!!

PIRANHA2 said:
ROGUE15 said:

i hope you can design your own hats

and yeah... if i could cut peoples hair... everyone would be angry

:p
Yeah, you can design your own hats...

You could in the original one, that's a pretty good indication you'll be able to in ACDS.

;)

Back