• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers won't move?

Jon

*~x~*
Bells
Are there any requirements before villagers move?
I've been time travelling months and years ahead (I have 8 villagers) yet not one of them have asked to move.
Is there a specific reason?

If you're time traveling with only 8 villagers, you are a lot more likely to gain a new villager than to lose an already existing one. I'm surprised the game didn't give you a 9th villager; it's inevitable, really.

Are there any requirements before villagers move?
I've been time travelling months and years ahead (I have 8 villagers) yet not one of them have asked to move.
Is there a specific reason?

My sister is having the same problem! She just started out too... I am wondering if there is some sort of conversation that needs to be triggered before your original villagers can start to move out.

I'm pretty sure you must have 9 villagers to have one ask to move.

Oops I meant 9, but yeah I tt'd an entire year and none of them wanted to move....

Back