• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite phrase/greeting?

beffa

hamster mom
Bells
i'm sort of new so sorry if this has been made before... ;n; but what's your favorite phrase/nickname or greeting you give to your villagers, or ones you just find hilarious to give them?

i gave Kid Cat the greeting 'Hey there beautiful' and the phrase 'baby,' it's adorable
also a lot of my villagers call me princess now. i love it! ;u;

Greetings: I often don't give them one.

Phrases: 'mate', 'pal', 'dear', 'darling', 'love', 'hen', 'hon', etc. Y' know, just the sort of things that people tack onto their sentences in real life (well, at least in Britain). In RL the two gents I most look up to often use 'dear' or 'darling' when talking to me, so I have my favourite male villagers use it too. :)

Last edited:
I like making mine greet me with "hi banana". I heard someone say it on a show once (I think it was Heroes?), and I thought it was weird and funny, so it stuck with me :D

▌▌✖ ▌​

I made Zell's greeting: "Heyy Girl !!~ ♫" and his phrase: "No hetero"
I AM THE WORST PLAYER EVER OMG I'VE COMPLETELY MESSED ZELL UP

✖ ▌​

Pekoe greets by saying, "Don't touch me" and her catchphrase is "that's hot"

Well I always make them boring, but Hazel's initial catchphrase took me by surprise. 'Uni-wow!' (considering she has a huge, prominent unibrow) I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes.

A jock villager I used to have had a greeting "Do you even lift", lol.

I have Beau saying "Get me a beer!" And Big Top ends his sentences with "with dongs". I'm clearly easily amused and I'm so sorry to anyone that trades villagers with me.

I have Beau saying "Get me a beer!" And Big Top ends his sentences with "with dongs". I'm clearly easily amused and I'm so sorry to anyone that trades villagers with me.

hahahahaha get me a beer!! i just laughed so much c:
i just changed monty's greeting to 'Blaze it,' he's a cool dude now.

I do it based on a villagers personality. My Jocks will say 'bro' as their catchphrase, because they already have it in like, 75% of their dialogue, so it's just amuses to me to see them repeat themselves so many times. Smugs will say 'hon' 'darling' 'beautiful' 'love' 'amore mio'. Snooties will say 'diamonds' 'lipstick' 'fancy' 'so cliche'. I give my Lazies food catchphrases like 'doughnut' or 'pancake'. Peppies say 'wooo!' 'huzzah!' 'omg lol' 'lolwut' 'yolo' 'like'. Crankies say 'gtfo' 'go away' 'grrrr' 'snarl' 'kid' 'youngster' 'wtf'. I make my Uchis say 'easy' 'smile' 'darling' 'girly' 'sissy' 'sister'. Normals say 'so exciting' 'no way' 'really' 'patience'.

I also like making my villagers speak Italian. I love Italian. .u.

Last edited:
Back