Old Eggs
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (28) +
▌▌✖ ▌​

My Friend List was almost full, so I had to delete majority of players since I either didn't play with them, only traded with them once, or just completely forgot who they were. So I pretty much have a handful of people left, and I'd like to add more!

I like active, fun players who are respectful of my town (Flowers everywhere aaaaah!) we can derp around and bully my villager Poncho, and then drink coffee together at Brewsters. C':

I prefer to type (NOT voice chat) over Skype, since the AC chat is tiny and I keep dropping and eating my stylus. (Omg that's disgusting now that I think about it) But if you don't have Skype, that's completely fine! ^ ^

✖ ▌​

I don't have skype yet but I should be getting it in the near future. With that aside, I'm on about 12-15 hours a day on non-school days and anywhere between 1-8 hours on school days. :3 I consider myself pretty active; however, I'm gonna be resetting in a little while, after some peeps pick up villagers. If you're okay with that, then I'd love to be your friend!

I think I fit the description and I could use more active friends so may I add you? :)

Sure! I'll add you now! Feel free to PM me whenever you feel like playing, I'll do the same!

I don't have skype yet but I should be getting it in the near future. With that aside, I'm on about 12-15 hours a day on non-school days and anywhere between 1-8 hours on school days. :3 I consider myself pretty active; however, I'm gonna be resetting in a little while, after some peeps pick up villagers. If you're okay with that, then I'd love to be your friend!

I probably won't be so active during the start of school, since I need to settle into the new year! And that's fine! You can feel free to take any of my fruits and flowers for your new town! ^ ^

I'm totally up for it! Just send me a message if you end up adding me!

Added! Will PM you too xD

me!! i have a problem with chewing my stylus too!!! arghhh!!!

i love bullying certain villagers and drinking coffee with someone. i also have the flower thing so i'm used to just walking around and avoiding the flowers. i also have skype if you want to PM me yours :3

▌▌✖ ▌​

Huluuuuuuu everyone o u o'
Yaay I'll add you all in a short bit, just working at the moment! I only just began developing the stylus eating habit, I hope I stop. ; v ;

✖ ▌​

(Be warned, You might have to put up with me when I invade her town ^^ )

(Be warned, You might have to put up with me when I invade her town ^^ )

▌▌✖ ▌​

*Pooshes you out of the thread* Go shoo I'm making NEW friends here xD

EDIT: YEH I SPELT PUSHES WRONG WHAT YA GONNA DO HUUUUH

✖ ▌​

Last edited:
i would love to add you if you don't mind :D you can come check out my pokemon mural too =]

Back