• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Adding Peeps c:

Marceline

Jedi Guardian
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (28) +
▌▌✖ ▌​

My Friend List was almost full, so I had to delete majority of players since I either didn't play with them, only traded with them once, or just completely forgot who they were. So I pretty much have a handful of people left, and I'd like to add more!

I like active, fun players who are respectful of my town (Flowers everywhere aaaaah!) we can derp around and bully my villager Poncho, and then drink coffee together at Brewsters. C':

I prefer to type (NOT voice chat) over Skype, since the AC chat is tiny and I keep dropping and eating my stylus. (Omg that's disgusting now that I think about it) But if you don't have Skype, that's completely fine! ^ ^

✖ ▌​

I don't have skype yet but I should be getting it in the near future. With that aside, I'm on about 12-15 hours a day on non-school days and anywhere between 1-8 hours on school days. :3 I consider myself pretty active; however, I'm gonna be resetting in a little while, after some peeps pick up villagers. If you're okay with that, then I'd love to be your friend!

I'm totally up for it! Just send me a message if you end up adding me!

I think I fit the description and I could use more active friends so may I add you? :)

Sure! I'll add you now! Feel free to PM me whenever you feel like playing, I'll do the same!

I don't have skype yet but I should be getting it in the near future. With that aside, I'm on about 12-15 hours a day on non-school days and anywhere between 1-8 hours on school days. :3 I consider myself pretty active; however, I'm gonna be resetting in a little while, after some peeps pick up villagers. If you're okay with that, then I'd love to be your friend!

I probably won't be so active during the start of school, since I need to settle into the new year! And that's fine! You can feel free to take any of my fruits and flowers for your new town! ^ ^

I'm totally up for it! Just send me a message if you end up adding me!

Added! Will PM you too xD

me!! i have a problem with chewing my stylus too!!! arghhh!!!

i love bullying certain villagers and drinking coffee with someone. i also have the flower thing so i'm used to just walking around and avoiding the flowers. i also have skype if you want to PM me yours :3

▌▌✖ ▌​

Huluuuuuuu everyone o u o'
Yaay I'll add you all in a short bit, just working at the moment! I only just began developing the stylus eating habit, I hope I stop. ; v ;

✖ ▌​

(Be warned, You might have to put up with me when I invade her town ^^ )

(Be warned, You might have to put up with me when I invade her town ^^ )

▌▌✖ ▌​

*Pooshes you out of the thread* Go shoo I'm making NEW friends here xD

EDIT: YEH I SPELT PUSHES WRONG WHAT YA GONNA DO HUUUUH

✖ ▌​

Last edited:
i would love to add you if you don't mind :D you can come check out my pokemon mural too =]

Back