Reset Center

I built the reset centre about a week ago and have been inside twice but I didn't know all the requirements it needed to be open! I don't regret building it. Mr Resetti is a great character! I find it funny that you can go sit on his toilet too! :D

Yes! And I love that it flushes when you get off of it. I get a kick out of that every time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always lie to lol. I must of reset too much, because now Don Resetti comes telling me "Sonny's blood pressure is high" haha.
I hated getting him in WW. Not him yelling at me, but asking me to repeat some phrase I could never rember. I used to reset on him, and he'd get even madder XD

I was resetting a bunch of times yesterday in order to get Phil's picture after giving him a whale shark. Most times I lie and say my battery died. Now, I don't know if the game keeps track of resets, but one time during my picture reset session, I inadvertantly selected the "I want a reset" option. He went OFF on me. He got red and steamed and went on at length. I had seen him go on a rant before, but not like that. It seemed like forever until I was able to go about what I wanted to do.

Back