• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gracie fashion checks: does she repeat themes?

It sure is a lot of fuss and bother to impress the giraffe who designed this monstrosity: graciefashion.jpg

Right? Seriously, my passing basic outfit was such a horror. And then she gave me the coral tee and I was like, oh right, gracie, i forget I actually HATE MOST OF YOUR STUFF.

Right? Seriously, my passing basic outfit was such a horror. And then she gave me the coral tee and I was like, oh right, gracie, i forget I actually HATE MOST OF YOUR STUFF.
It's like, for every cute thing- cloche hat, sweater dress- there are five ugly things. Cosby sweaters, food themed shirts, acid washed jeans. LMAO

It's like, for every cute thing- cloche hat, sweater dress- there are five ugly things. Cosby sweaters, food themed shirts, acid washed jeans. LMAO

Yeah, she has to sell those oversized shades because you need them to look at her clothing and not go blind.

Back