• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can You Relate?

Marceline

Jedi Guardian
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
I was on Tumblr and I found this one post and thought: "OMG. I CAN RELATE TO THIS 100%"

tumblr_mr4kldw7dO1scl4nmo1_1280.png

Original Tumblr link: http://starwood-crossing.tumblr.com/post/57371588628/you-know-that-moment-when-youve-finished

How do you guys react? I usually just leave afterwards.... I don't like hanging around. xD

If I see a neat path, bushes, or perfect fruit trees just from my view of entering, after we 'do the thing' I'll usually ask politely if it's alright if I wander around for a bit. But if I'm in a hurry, or am not interested in seeing their town, I'll just say thank you, and goodbye. lolol.

Haha, I've had that happen a few times. Recently, if I visit someone's town specifically to do something, I just quickly make my way back to the train station after we're done to avoid the awkwardness.

As soon as I'm finished in someone else's town I leave immediately. I don't want to be rude and ask to look around unless they ask me to.​

I use wifi specifically for visiting, not trading. So nope, 100% can't relate.

Back