• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How would you like there to be an ACDS live chat

Propaganda Man

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
at Nsider? Well there is going to be one!

^_^ STORM talked to ANDY in live chat a long time ago about this and he said there was going to be one, I would have posted this sooner but I wanted the release date first and the most reliable one is November 21. So I found it apporpiate to post it now, so, what do you think of this?

It's true. While in chat a while back I told Andy (ok.. maybe threatened :lol: ) that there should be one for AC. He said ti's a possibility once AC DS comes out.

The most reliable release date us October, it's what Nintendo has for estimated release. :\

Anyway, yeah, this isn't necessarily true, we'll see...

I doubt it, Andy was probably just being nice and stuff...

PIKMIN042 said:
The most reliable release date us October, it's what Nintendo has for estimated release. :\

What? I think he said something about gettign rid of the Pokemon one too... unless i just imagined it...

But he was serious... why wouldnt he be?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PIKMIN042 said:

What? I think he said something about gettign rid of the Pokemon one too... unless i just imagined it...

But he was serious... why wouldnt he be?
He's not going to openly let you down...

AC is still not a big franchise, Pokemon and Zelda took a while to get where they are today. :\

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
A AC chat seems useless when people really just spam in chatrooms anyways.
not everyone. they only spam in trivia
Not at all. Only people who go to Hyrule Castle or Pokecenter for the first time actually talk about it. Trivia HQ, NOA HQ and The Cave are the only live forums that actually do what they are supposed to.

;)

If there was an Animal Crossing Live Chat Forum, t'd no doubt be like Hyrle Castle and Pokecenter, so it's not that great...

Back