Your Opinion on Pietro?

he's fluffy rainbow baby
fight me in the parking lot of wendys if u disagree

i hate him

i'm sorry i can't even say that in a joke way i love pietro so much he's my favorite villager and a funny clown
i am so lucky that a villager who is both a clown and my favorite personality exists

i hate him

i'm sorry i can't even say that in a joke way i love pietro so much he's my favorite villager and a funny clown
i am so lucky that a villager who is both a clown and my favorite personality exists
*goes into a ball and sucking my thumb at your pic*

...DESTROY US ALL.

Haha oh my gosh, I can't believe there's this many pages of discussion about Pietro! Personally, I don't have a problem with him. He's alright. I remember having him move into my town during the big scary clown problem in 2016. That was pretty great :p

Last edited:
I dislike him because he moved into a bad spot in my town. Tried to time travel to get him out (terrible idea), and lost three of my favorite villagers because of him smh.

He's cute! And kinda creepy if you wanna look at it that way. But I think that makes him cooler.

Pietro's not too bad to me, but I dislike clowns in real life, so I'm not sure if I like him or not. My close friend doesn't though. >.>

I got him in my first of two packs of amiibo cards, and at the time, he was the only one I really liked (maybe besides Melba). Think I was kind of drawn to him just because he stands out. His brightness is kind of adorable to me.

Although, then when I read the Wiki on where his name "possibly" comes from, seems kind of creepy.

Pietro is an angel and I feel bad for all the time I spent hating on him because he looked like a clown. He was in a previous town of mine and I hated him, but then he grew on me and now I love him and want to protect him from all the haters.

I don't like him if I'm being completely honest hahahahah I don't know what it is but I just hate clowns so much ;n; I find them creepy and I don't need them in my games lol

I'm also not a massive fan of the smug personality type so there's another reason that's more rational.

His character design is so cool and cute!! I adore the effort that was put into him, with all the colors and “face paint.”

- - - Post Merge - - -

His character design is so cool and cute!! I adore the effort that was put into him, with all the colors and ?face paint.?

Back