• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your Opinion on Pietro?

I don't like him, he just looks downright creepy to me.
I don't know what I'll do if he ever moves in

Hes adorable! If we were allowed 15 villagers in our towns, I would have him in it! =)

I hate clowns and generally the bright intense colors are a bit much for me, but I actually really like Pietro. He doesn't really look like a clown to me-- at least not in a way that scares me? While his design is a little loud for me and I might not want him in my main town, it's still cute and suits him! :D I might be biased though, I adore smug villagers and the sheep villagers are some of my favorites. I'm hoping to make a sleepy town with all sheep... It just seems pleasant... <3

Pietro moved into my town today. It's near the end of September, so you could say he's just in time for the killer-clown craze...:( I might put a police station near his house, so if he tries to murder anyone Copper or Booker will catch him before he can do it. At any rate, he built his house literally as far away from the train station as it's possible to get, which means that if anyone comes to my town he probably won't frighten them. It could also mean that his intentions are good, but I'm not holding my breath - his catchphrase is 'honk honk'... urgh...

He's okay, kinda cute. His design is a bit much to me, but I do like his giant clown nose lol

I like Pietro and the way he looks. But I don`t like the outside of his house. The colours don`t fit my town.

I'm quite fond of most of the sheep. But I really enjoy him for his colors! Thankfully I've never been scared of clowns so to me he is pretty cute. =]

- - - Post Merge - - -

He keeps talking about his outfit but he isn't wearing anything

He wears a scarf! Like all the sheep!

There's nothing really special about him, I have no idea why people want him lol.

uh, are you sure that

tumblr_mp2oxgqx4m1r63gwgo1_500.png

is not special-looking?

I screamed internally when he moved into my town. He's super creepy imo

Never had him but I like his bright design, especially the heart and teardrop on his face. He would be perfect in a colourful town! Clowns don't bother me so I'll give him some love :)

He's personally very appealing to me. :p
Was considering getting him once but currently I'm not so sure about it.

uh, are you sure that

tumblr_mp2oxgqx4m1r63gwgo1_500.png

is not special-looking?

This fan art of Pietro changed my opinion of him forever.
When I first saw it my heart melted.

Never had him in a town besides cycling. I'd definitely have him in the right town. He is very sweet.

Clowns are one of the least scary things ever (in my opinion) and I honestly don't see how anyone would find him scary. Then again, I don't have a phobia of clowns so I really can't sympathize with those people who do. He's not scary in the slightest to me, however, not with literal mummies like Lucky and Ankha in the game. And it's a cutesy kid's game, nothing is intentionally meant to scare you.

But he's not cute either. I find his design too bright and colourful and just generally don't like it. It's not my style in the slightest.

In conclusion, Pietro is not scary but nor is he cute. I just don't really like him very much.

Clowns are creepy, and with that flirty personality it's even worse. Oh, and I hate his furniture :(

I have him in my town, the smug personality fits him nicely. :D
Plus I work in a circus so I see clowns all day long; they're just regular people dressed up. :p

Last edited:
Clowns seriously freak me out but I absolutely love Pietro and when he left my old town I reset.
I actually prefer him to both Marshal and Julian.

Back