• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your Opinion on Pietro?

Freya

Pretty in Pink
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1906-7029-6109
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Honestly I really don't know what to think of him. On one hand, he's colorful and kinda cute. On the other, he's very creepy and I hate clowns x.x Opinions?

I hate clowns, but I really like him. :) It's great when I have visitors over and they run away from because they find him creepy. 8D

Last edited:
Honestly the Sheep villagers are weird to me because they wear scarves instead of clothes, you can't really see the design on their scarves. I understand that they have wool, but they kinda broke the mold if you know what I'm saying.
And I don't hate clowns I just don't like them. Pietro looks like one and he has too many colors going on.

So I don't like Pietro, but I don't hate him.

I love my clown baby!

I mean I love clowns anyway, my office in my house dedicated to clowns and carnivals. And I love colors and he's so perfect omg. I bought my pietro for 1mil bells and he parked his house in a horrible, horrible spot and I was so mad. But as soon as he moved in and I started talking to him all was forgiven. I really do adore him. And his house is near the train station so he often greets my visitors. :)

Last edited:
He's scary, if I ever get him I'll probably get scared every time I look at him :p

I don't like clowns, but I love Pietro. I adore rainbows and his face paint doesn't even bother me. I met him once in my campsite and had a good time chatting with him, he's neat.

Do not like at all. I'd rather have Lionel than him and Lionel isn't the best looking Lion.

Humm... Eh, I don't particularly like clowns. I'd let him move if he ever came to my town.

I think he's kinda cool now

But I still wouldn't want him in my town. He doesn't really look very good.

i adore pietro!

really, i hate (human) clowns, but a sheep clown is adorbz

I like bright, colourful stuff, but I dislike clowns. So all in all, I guess I don't really mind Pietro. The fact that he's a sheep also (positively) influences my opinion on him.

I keep hoping I'll find him so I have have him in my village. The only interaction I've ever had with Pietro was when he was a customer in my coffee shop. That was the first time I ever saw him and I thought he looked really great. I'm still trying to find him, but he's soooo popular around here that as soon as someone offers him as a giveaway, he's snatched up long before I can put in a request. I figure I'll get him eventually--it's just a matter of how patient I can be and keep resetting for new campers.

Back