You know you play too much ACNL when you?

When you make a emotion and you expect cartoony question marks or shock lines to appear

i saw a moth on my garage wall the other day, first thought was to take out my net and catch it. (since i have been to lazy to catch one in game so far lmao)

When you want to do the emotions, but can't get the animations to appear. Ex. The Shrunk Funk Shuffle XD

When you're doing really well at saving bells and you get some momentary false excitement that you actually have that money in real life...or maybe that has only happened to me. It was weird.

When you're doing really well at saving bells and you get some momentary false excitement that you actually have that money in real life...or maybe that has only happened to me. It was weird.

Or you desperately wish you had that much irl XD

When my mom has a strange face when I yell out, "I'm rich!"
When I treat the Isabelle Nendoroid like it's so cheap and easy to come by T_T

When after you take a sip of coffee, you have the urge to turn your body in your chair, and hold up your coffee cup.

When you turn off your 3DS and call yourself by your name on ACNL.
When you try looking for perfect fruit in your fridge.
When you put your stuff in your fridge.

When its the first thing you do when you wake up and the last thing you do before you sleep....^-^;;;

When your hand starts cramping up from intense gaming. I literally cannot feel my other hand right now, it took me way longer than it should to type this.

Back