• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New Ranks: Phase One

This is based on a store so have it be different sales names like you start at used cars salesmen then traveling salesmen then grocery store owner. ect...

Hmmm....instead of sage (because it pertains to Zelda) why not go for something like....NES game? It's special in AC, and many know what they are. Just a thought.

For normal ranks, good ones would be the orange box, gold stereo, Master Sword (also a good Sage ranking), Snowman, Museum Model....you get the point. Higher rankings involve being named after rarer items. And if people ask what they are, it can be explained to them (and possibly advertised.)

;)

I kept "Sage" because everyone is familiar with it. Do you have aby other requests if I were to change it?

Actually you're right. The sage would be a better choice, since most (if not all) TBT'er's come from Nsider. I still stand behind my item thing for normal ranks though.

:)

Actually I think I might make it a rule that you have to be from NSider.

This brings up another note: Should we have the Local Knights and Knights of Hyrule? Or just stick to Employee?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Actually I think I might make it a rule that you have to be from NSider.

This brings up another note: Should we have the Local Knights and Knights of Hyrule? Or just stick to Employee?
I actually think we should, mainly on the Off-Topic board. Right now it's just harmless fun, but I could easily see something getting out of hand, once this opens to the public....

I agree. Have you seen the AXA Forums? They are crazy! Unorganized, yet popular

:unsure:

I guess the whole thing just depends on the starting users(us) to decide what is going to happen.

What if a person joins that doesn't have an account on NSider? Oh and I think that Red enployees should be renamed Manager or something.

I don't think it should be the same as insider because we want this to be mostly original right?

Back