• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Perfect oranges omg ew...

What's not to like about the perfect pears? They're golden, similar to perfectly ripe bartletts. Also, they have nostalgic value if you played Pacman World 2 (Which, admittedly, not many have).

They are pretty gross looking. And I have never had a tangelo before. I actually like perfect pears the best. And as Year Of Luigi Said, they are in PAC Man World 2.

Last edited:
perfect oranges are sooo funny looking its so cute how they have a lil beret type top to them!

imo the best perfect fruit are cherries... they have a really cool golden shine

I like perfect oranges even though they look like pears in-game. Orange is one of my favorite colors so that's still plus for me XD

I really hate the way perfect oranges look. They're the ugliest of all the perfect fruits :( I have the pear, and that one is second ugliest. It's just so boring and plain. I really love apples, peaches, and cherries :)

i love perfect oranges and i'm glad that they're native in my town, i think i like perfect peaches best though

rip my sweet Perfect Oranges. :(
Anyway, I guess I see them as kinda weird. But I still like them on the trees. :p
Worst for me are the Perfecr Pears...

Perfect oranges look like tumor fruit.

I can't stand having that fruit as a native for that reason. Luckily, I have apples in Retro, which are one of my favorites, along with cherries and peaches. As for pears, I am neutral truly.

Last edited:
oranges are the native fruits in one of my towns. i didn't like them at first, but they really grew on me. they're still not my favorite, but i like them much better than pears.

Back