• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Perfect oranges omg ew...

CHR:)S

Bells
Classic Easter Egg
tumblr_mpiuijHRXM1qa879no1_400.jpg
dailyblog-june102013-5.jpg
20121116074458_zpsa5f85f74.jpg

Perfect oranges suck... I wish I had apples or peaches! (Golden peaches are badass) I'm really annoyed right now LOL

Anyone else's take on the perfect oranges? I wanna delete my town LOL

you reset 440 times omg just swing with it

They... Don't look great. I just learned today that you can only have perfect fruit trees with your native fruit (boo). And I was planning to have a bunch of perfect apple trees behind my house, because that would compliment my (incomplete as of now) gingerbread house nicely. But I do have a fruit that looks nice when perfect: Peaches. So that's alright, I guess.

They... Don't look great. I just learned today that you can only have perfect fruit trees with your native fruit (boo). And I was planning to have a bunch of perfect apple trees behind my house, because that would compliment my (incomplete as of now) gingerbread house nicely. But I do have a fruit that looks nice when perfect: Peaches. So that's alright, I guess.

The only thing that matters is that they are good in perfect form. And perfect peaches are amazing : D

I wish Nintendo did a better job at making all the perfect fruits more desirable... Apples and peaches were really the only one's they did a good job with. Cherries in perfect form are kinda bland, pears are eh, and the oranges look like they have been mutated... nintendo pls get dat shhhh togethr

I like the oranges. You should be grateful you got oranges. They were my most desired fruit because of their creative perfect style.

Lol the oranges look like they have tumors

But yeah, I got used to them, I just pretend that they're orange colored pears lol

I have cherries, and perfect cherries just look boring as hell. Theyre not even sparkly like perfect apples are

EDIT: Nevermind then. I was wrong.

Last edited:
...You can plant non-native perfect fruit trees in your town. Where did you hear that you can't? In our first towns, I had cherries and my brother had peaches, and we gave each other our native perfect fruits and grew them. They grew. They didn't die. It freakin' works man. Don't be fooled. B/ ♥

They grew into perfect fruit trees?
Someone said in the questions thread that you can only grow perfect native fruit trees, and so I went to the google machine to investigate and found the same answer.
http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Fruit

Depends what you mean... You won't get what you planted. A perfect cherry planted in my town would grow into a normal cherry tree, so you could say the perfect tree didn't grow. A normal tree grew instead.

Well I tried it too and a perfect tree didn't grow, a normal one did. .__. I planted three perfect cherries in my town and got 3 normal cherry trees.

I like the oranges...dude it really isn't a big deal. You reset 440 times is it really that serious?

I have cherries and they're boring as hell, but my layout and villagers are bomb.

Last edited:
You can only grow perfect fruits of your native fruits.
Planting foreign perfect fruits will just grown normal fruit trees.
I tried to grow every perfect fruit when the game first came out and learned firsthand.

Okay guys, must have been looking at the wrong screen at the time or something. If you guys tried it and it didn't work, then it's legit. My apologies for stating false information~ ^^

but on topic: i wouldn't worry about the fruit too much. you can always plant every other type besides oranges if you want. but if the perfect oranges bother you that bad.. .-.

Just don't plant them then. I don't really bother anymore with my perfect fruit trees. They are fun until they die, and you have to plant them all over again.

Back