• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Pokemon?

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Alrighty, everyone, I was just wondering who each and every person's favorite Pokemon was. And I also wanted to ask if all 380 pokemon (or whatever the number is) will be appearin' in Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl. Okay, my favorite pokemon is and always was, GENGAR!

Charizard. I picked Charmander as my starting Pokemon in Red, and Charizard has always been my go-to Pokemon.

Charizard is the best Pokemon, hands down. Powerful, elegant, and just so sweet. <3

Bulerias said:
Charizard is the best Pokemon, hands down. Powerful, elegant, and just so sweet. <3
Can't beat a bunch of legendaries sorry, maybe one of the best non - legendaries ;).

Here are my favorites:

Venasaur
Mewtwo
Kyogre

(the color was just to add to your experience reading my post)
Let me go find the post I wrote at Nsider about my favorite Pokemon.

Foooouuuund it

:D

Venasaur
When I first started playing Pokemon, my first starter was Bulbasaur. When Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur, I like him a lot. Then, one day , Ivysaur evolved into the most awesomess Pokemon at the time, Venasaur. In my first game in Blue Version Venasaur was my best and favorite Pokemon. Venasaur was always there for me.

Mewtwo
C'mon who doesn't like Mewtwo? Mewtwo IS my best Pokemon in every game I have him in. He's so awesome, he can just use one attack to whoop everyone. That's pretty much why I like Mewtwo .

Kyogre
Kyogre is the luckiest and best Pokemon I have in the new generation (Sapphire, Ruby generation). In a battle versus one of my friends, Kyogre was my last Pokemon and my friend had like 4 left. He had his level 100 Rayquaza and I had my level 75 Kyogre. Kyogre used Ice Beam and froze him, and I whooped all of his Pokemon. The next time I faced that same friend of mine, same thing happened, I froze his Rayquaza and whooped him. Going into the Elite Four in Sapphire, Kyogre was level 47. All of my Pokemon were getting tired and I was almost to the end. I believe I was going verse Glacia (whatever her name is, the ice women) and Kyogre used Thunder each time and won that battle. The next battle I whooped Drake with Ice Beam. The final battle verse Steven wasn't as easy. He had all of his Steel/other Pokemon up against my Pokemon. Kyogre used Thunder against Skymory. All of my Pokemon fell to his mighty Cradily (the green rock/grass Pokemon) and Kyogre was the only one left. I used Ice Beam and was able to narrowly escape that Pokemon, but he still had 2 Pokemon left. He brought out his Metagross. Kyogre was almost too tired to battle but he was able to use surf and defeat Metagross. All that was left was his very weak Armaldo. Kyogre beat him easily. Kyogre is probably my most favorite Pokemon of all time. I plan to always use my Kyogre.

You can read it if you want, but it's kinda boring.

Hold the phone! This is the 1 Pokemon that is truly my favorite!

Shuppet and his evolve form.

Ghost Pokemon are my favorite!

My favorite pokemon of all time just has to be Sneasel. A dark pokemon thats has deadly claws?!?!? Sign me up!

I'd have to go with Jirchari and Kyroge. Once you know how to train them to a high level they are ly together espically.

I always thought you reminded me of a purple gas-like figure, Xemnas...

My favorite Pokemon from the beginning of time is Charmeleon! Even though I chose Squirtle as my starting Pokemon in Blue and never played as Charmeleon... Charmander was my first Pokemon card, though. Charizard is just too... big.

Kanto: Charizard
Johto: LUGIA! LUUUUGIA!
Hoenn: Blaziken!

(I always pick fire starters)

I finally got Lugia on XD! WOOT!

[quote="Shadow_] I always thought you reminded me of a purple gas-like figure, Xemnas...

My favorite Pokemon from the beginning of time is Charmeleon! Even though I chose Squirtle as my starting Pokemon in Blue and never played as Charmeleon... Charmander was my first Pokemon card, though. Charizard is just too... big. [/quote]

:p

I just finally beat Pokemon Leaf Green, and now I have like a, National Pokedex, which made me remember an old favorite of mine, Noctowl. Does anyone know where I can catch a Hoot-Hoot or a Noctowl in Leaf Green?

Arcanine, Jolteon, Houndoom, and Blaziken.

They're all dogs, but Blaziken is like some weird chicken... Thingy.

OddCrazyMe said:
I'd have to go with Jirchari and Kyroge. Once you know how to train them to a high level they are ly together espically.
Oviously sceptile is the way to go, he can learn a lot of different moves.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Dragonite, Dragonair, Flygon, and Salamence. Dragons rock.

Heh heh, I knew'd you say that Smart.

Dragonite takes awhile to get.

Sadly, Xemnas, you can only get HootHoot from Emerald, and Noctowl from Emerald and Coloseum.

OCM, having Legendary Pokemon as a favorite isn't really thinking outside of the box. Power-hungry?

Just a few comments on peoples posts, and Sneasel is pretty sweet.

Back