• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gallery Thunder's Weather Patterns (I do clothing designs!)

Thunder

The deftest potato peeler
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Red Envelope
Rebel Gnome
Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
Orange Mote of Flame
Thunder Flame
Congratulations! If you're reading this right now you managed to stomach that horrific pun.

Now if you're wondering what the deal is and why I just put you through that, allow me to explain. This is my patterns hub! Though each design'll get their own thread, I'll be linking each of them here for your convenience. additionally I'll be taking the odd request here and there.

Before I go ahead and accept requests, there are a few tiny little details I need to get out of the way:

*Depending on how well I think I can pull off a design, I may not be able to do every request that comes my way.
*I'll only take clothing requests, if you want a full scale replica of that one picture from that time you did that one thing, I'm afraid I'm not the guy to go to.
*If you want me to replicate a costume for you I'm gonna need some examples of the costume in question, at the very least an image of the front, back, and arms. The more examples I can work with, the better.
*Justin and Jeremy hide all the bodies in the Basement (but you didn't hear it from me).
*I won't be sticking to any schedule when making patterns. Hopefully you won't have to wait long for it, but don't be surprised if you do.
*And finally, each request will be done free of charge (But that's not to say I'll turn down tips. :rolleyes:)

Designs:

Fire Emblem Awakening: Lon'qu's Tunic
Attack on Titan Themed Clothing
Super Dangan Ronpa 2: Ibuki Mioda's Uniform
Fire Emblem Awakening: Chrom's Tunic
Nana's Jacket (Requested by saccharine)
Super Dangan Ronpa 2: Hajime Hinata's Shirt
Gatchaman Crowds: Hajime Ichinose's Uniform (Requested by Tsundere)

Last edited:
Holy canoli...Those SNK shirts...
/fans self

I'll leave this here.
Take your pick? D:

If anything is too hard to read, I'll be more than happy to post elsewhere. OTL

Last edited:
Holy canoli...Those SNK shirts...
/fans self

I'll leave this here.
Take your pick? D:

If anything is too hard to read, I'll be more than happy to post elsewhere. OTL

Do you happen to have anymore references of the top two? Preferably of her back.

Do you happen to have anymore references of the top two? Preferably of her back.
For the first one, I have these images of her jacket from the back/various angles. Sorry they're not super high quality as I just had to take screens from the anime. x__x;

As for the second, I'm fairly certain she shows up in the anime wearing the outfit. I'll double check and see if I can get screen shots.

Which of the two would you rather have done? I'll probably end up only doing one of them, so if you'd prefer the jacket it'll save you the trouble of running around trying to get screens of the tank top.

I've actually got a screen for the tank top.
Back of the tank top
With the tank top outfit, the left arm has a tattoo (picture). I assume if I wanted the tattoo to be part of the outfit, it's probably have to be a short sleeve dress and may look off with the top part of the sleeves?

Between the two, I like the jacket since I'm partial to long sleeves or no sleeves.
Or going out on a limb, possibly combine the two? o: Use the tank from the second outfit under the jacket?
I'd be cool with whatever you decide. n__n

Mmm, gumbo.

If I were to do the tattoo, having it as a long sleeve might look a little more natural. Normally the cuffs on the long sleeve shirt poses an issue, but the spiked bracelets will make everything look a little more natural.

If I do make only one of them, and the color palette doesn't pose an issue, sure I can try that. If I have any spare colors left to use I can also try incorporating the lotus on the sleeves if you'd prefer that?

Oh, I like that.
Having it as a long sleeve and using the spiked bracelets on the cuff to make it look more natural.

If you only make one, you don't have to incorporate the lotus on the jacket sleeve (assuming I understood you correctly).

It's done!

Let me know if you want anything tweaked or changed because I've probably screwed something up along the way.

You're super talented with the whole designing thing. I tried my hand at it and failed miserably.

I just posted this in the design forum but then saw had to click your siggy and noticed you do clothing designs. Would you be able to do the designed that I requested here at all? It's for my male character on my spare DS AC.

I can pay you in bells. :) Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the compliments!

Unfortunately, I might have to pass on this since the design in question is more focused on the logo than anything else, and most of my logos/emblems are rather sub-par.

Glad you like it! Enjoy!

your designs are so nice!! i cant design at all oh man
uhh i have 2 in mind but you can do whatever one is easier

the first being a dress with short sleeves
front/side/back uhh its optional if you wanna do the backpack i guess (whatever is easier!!)

and a jacket??
front/[URL="http://prntscr.com/1ky3ba"]2nd front[/URL]/side/back

ty!!! uwu

I might be able to try it with the backpack, But I'll probably need more references of it if you have it.

Last edited:
Glad you like it! Enjoy!

I might be able to try it with the backpack, But I'll probably need more references of it if you have it.

uh she only wore it once so idk if ill be able to find one
its okay if you dont do it with the backpack though!!

uh she only wore it once so idk if ill be able to find one
its okay if you dont do it with the backpack though!!

If you don't find another reference I could probably try improvising. Doing one with and without the backpack probably wouldn't be too much trouble since it's a minimal difference, but we'll see.

Incase I need more references, what anime are these two characters from?

Back