• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

▌▌✖ ▌Marcy's Chibis [Slots FULL]

Aah, I completely ignored this thread all of yesterday. I was slacking off, sorry x.x

Thank you! They should be open very soon! Aaah, I think I need to count all the thread stalkers o-o!

The entire set?! Duet, that's so kind.. I really don't know what to say! D: Imma have to give you lots of drawn gifts in return! *Slides them under your door* C':
Thank you so much! You're really amazing, Duet! :D

I?m not stalking it at all :rolleyes:

Take your time :3 I'm in no rush! Sometimes I take foreverrr on art, a week is hardly anything LOL *will wait for months*

Awwh C: !
Woah, I think the longest I've ever held back on art would be a week max! Then the guilt hits me hard and suddenly I can work again xD
I watched some of your Sailor Moon stream, by the way! The chibi sailors were so cuute > u <!

I?m not stalking it at all :rolleyes:

Haha! xD
You know, I've got nothing better to do. I'mma count them all! >8D
I bet Hazel is bringing her army here o u o'

I'm still stalking too, because I just like being here. You'll never be rid of me, bwahaha!

In the end, I didn't even count. XD
YOU'RE ALL LURKERS D:
Awwh, I'm glad you enjoy being here! I want this thread to bring people closer ; u ;/

On a different topic, I found this picture.
CANNOT BE UNSEEN.
Ravioli has found the ravioli.

tumblr_ms5iu87UVk1scl4nmo1_500.jpg

In the end, I didn't even count. XD
YOU'RE ALL LURKERS D:
Awwh, I'm glad you enjoy being here! I want this thread to bring people closer ; u ;/

On a different topic, I found this picture.
CANNOT BE UNSEEN.
Ravioli has found the ravioli.

tumblr_ms5iu87UVk1scl4nmo1_500.jpg

Omfg xD

✖ ▌ Hirisa [Single - Paid - Completed]
✖ ▌ violetneko [Single/w villager (?) - Paid - Started]
✖ ▌ duet [Single/w villager - Not Paid - Not Started]

✖ ▌ SPECIAL SLOT - ForgottenT! My favourite band is Detektivbyr?n. :)
MARCELINE YOU ARE GOING TO DRAW RUBY THE RABBIT. NOT ROSIE. OMG. - Working on

I was just checking who you are currently drawing, then I saw that and I almost died xD

^ Yeh, I seriously need that message there or I WILL screw up again, I assure you! :p

I'm feeling better, so I'll slowly begin to work on requests. Thank you all so much for being patient with me ^ ^;

Awwh C: !
Woah, I think the longest I've ever held back on art would be a week max! Then the guilt hits me hard and suddenly I can work again xD
I watched some of your Sailor Moon stream, by the way! The chibi sailors were so cuute > u <!

Haha! xD
You know, I've got nothing better to do. I'mma count them all! >8D
I bet Hazel is bringing her army here o u o'

DANG. Busted. Who's this Hazel you speak of? *looks at username*

Last edited:
DANG. Busted. Who's this Hazel you speak of? *looks at username*

Pff, some person called "Hazelz" adjslhdf always lurking and bringing people here o-o
This thread... someone is always watching... hiding in the shadows... D:

359y6h4.png

I made this for you LANA <3 Aren't my skills just amazing! xD

OHMAGASH. THIS FANARTS IS SO PERF. I have no words ; n ; *In tears* You win Merengue <333

Pff, some person called "Hazelz" adjslhdf always lurking and bringing people here o-o
This thread... someone is always watching... hiding in the shadows... D:

OHMAGASH. THIS FANARTS IS SO PERF. I have no words ; n ; *In tears* You win Merengue <333

Hazelx you say? Well the Hazel lookout patrol is forever alert and ready to report any lurkers... Bwhahah

I'm sorry for my absence from this thread. Currently working on requests, free of charge. Thank you for putting up with me > <
Edit: Pff that's a lie, still need to give Violet's payment back

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thread title, y u no change

Last edited:
Oh geez, that's generous. You can keep the lamp; I have no need of it :3 However, I have no idea when I can go home to wifi, as I can't connect my 3DS to my dorm wifi :c

Ooh, thank you! Well, whenever you're able to connect, I'll send you your payment back ASAP! C:

Back