Jedi Guardian
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
I'm curious. I can only speak English. I'm learning Japanese. I can't speak it... .-.

I have a friend who can speak English, Portuguese, French and Russian o.o

Edit:

If you're currently studying a language, how? Are you taking a class, or are you studying it on your own?

For Japanese, I'm studying it by myself. I'll be attending an evening class in September... I'll be ahead of everyone haha x3

Last edited:
English and almost fluent Spanish (I'm going to be in my 4th year of Spanish class this fall).

english
vietnamese
bad french
horrible japanese

English, French, Japanese, and Spanish. French is probably my worst of those four because I need to speak reaaaally slowly - the words don't come to mind as quickly.

Also some German, but only on a conversational level. :)

English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and currently learning Croatian.

English as my native language
Spanish because I was really bored (and it's easy to enounce words, but verbs are ugh)
Italian because it's a beautiful language, and I want to go to Rome ><
Japanese because I want to translate videogames and anime... jk. I love japanese.
And Croatian because is one of my favorite languages, and I'm planning to go some days to Dubrovnik.

Last edited:
I can speak English. I am working on Japanese.
"Genki desu ka?" "How are you?"
"Bouken desho desho" "It's an adventure, right? Right?"
"Usagi" "Bunny"
"Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu" The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"
"Sekai" "Earth/world"
"Tobidase" Fly/Jump Out

English and Spanish (and Pig Latin if that counts. I think it shall.)I want to learn German and French too

Last edited:
I did Spanish GCSE, and i'm predicted an A (get results in August) but ill never be fluent in another language i dont think, sadly :(

English and I've had 1 year of Spanish but I learned more because I enjoy it.

I would like to one day speak fluent English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Japanese. Maybe German and/or Dutch too.

English and Japanese. I used to know some Spanish but I never used it so I forgot most of it.... My grandma speaks German, she's from Germany.

English and I'm learning Greek. I'm pretty good at Greek tbh, still need to learn how to spell several Greek words correctly when it comes to typing it on a computer.

Yeah, slightly different...

One time in Spanish, I accidentally said I have (a bad word that is similarly spelled) rather than tengo miedo, which means I have fear. It was rather amusing to the native speaker sitting next to me.

Back