Toy Hammer
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Ruby
Tetris Grid
ProfGallows; IRC said:
[21:34] <@ProfGallows> I think there is a thread in the HQ for suggestions for the store, Oath. If not, you can always make one.

So I have a few suggestions, basically minor things for the forum. And some store suggestions! :D
  • In this, "agression" should have two Gs.
  • In this, "innapropriate" should be spelled "inappropriate".
  • In the shop, when you click on "Collectibles", it hints at a second page, but in reality, links to the second page of "Forum Addons".
  • The Forum Addons button in the shop should have a hyphen between "Add" and "On".
  • The hover text for the "Start a Group" item displays the <a href> code.
  • Collectables is misspelled. It should be "Collectibles".
  • Can the "e" in the word "Caf?" in the Brewster's Cafe board have an accent? One of these: "?"
  • The Affiliates has a lot of problems
    • Row 1, Picture 2 is an broken link.
    • Row 1, Pictures 4 and 5 is a broken image.
    • Row 1, Picture 8 is an broken link.
    • Row 2, Pictures 1, 4, and 6 are broken.
    • Row 3, Picture 1 is missing and the link is gone.
    • Row 3, last four images are broken.
    • Row 4, Links 1, 3, and 4 are broken. 4 is closed.
    • Row 4, last three are broken images and broken links.
    • Row 5, both images are closed sites.
  • Store Suggestion: Set a custom font color for our posts. By this, I mean that when you buy the item, there would be an option to choose the font color that you want your messages to appear in, and that would be your default.
  • Store Suggestion: Set a colored backgrounds for our posts. In order to counteract what I referred to IRC as the forum looking like a puked rainbow, this can be made expensive. Like, 3,000 bells expensive. This would go good with the above suggestion, or combine the two instead, because if someone chooses a dark color, their posts wouldn't be able to be read easily.
  • Store Suggestion: Set a custom font type for our posts. By this, I mean that when you buy the item, there would be an option to choose the font type that you want your messages to appear in, and that would be your default.
  • Dream Address section in our profiles!

Last edited:
The dream address section has been added to profiles.

Also be aware that adding your dream address will reset your user title back to default. Jeremy is going to work around this soon and make user titles free.

Nice work Justin!

As for this thread as a whole
A:I would love some new items! But not colored backgrounds... ._.
B: Haha the affiliates tab with all the dead sites.

The dream address section has been added to profiles.

Also be aware that adding your dream address will reset your user title back to default. Jeremy is going to work around this soon and make user titles free.

I just changed mine on my profile page through the about me bit, rather than through settings then profile, and it's kept my user title.

I just changed mine on my profile page through the about me bit, rather than through settings then profile, and it's kept my user title.

Yeah, it has something to do with editing your settings. I wasn't aware you could work around it by using the view profile way.
So there is that too.

Yeah, it has something to do with editing your settings. I wasn't aware you could work around it by using the view profile way.
So there is that too.

That's how I did it. And then I was really confused about why my user title didn't reset, so I did via my profile and it reset.

Back